Best Christmas Day Dinner for 2

Disnears

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I am new to the board so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I just moved down here recently and heard the good news that my wife will be able to join me for Christmas. We want to do something special since it will be our first Christmas in Florida and we want to get our AP and take advantage of the free month price. So we are looking at something, anything special for dinner with a Christmas feeling to it. I know that the quick answer is LTT but that seems well sold out and also extremely crowded Day at MK. Thanks in advance!

Many of the restaurants in the parks will be booked by now, but Artist Point in AKL is wonderful and (arguably is in the top 3 restaurants in WDW) may still have ADRs available.
Number 2 on my choices would be The Wave at the Contemporary! True hidden gem!
Another option would be one of the great restaurants in Disney Springs. You can make reservations through Open Table, therefore don't have to go through WDW to snag a seat.
There is also Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club resort.
I'm absolutely positive any one of these will have a Christmas menu to knock your socks off, as well as not having to buy a park ticket and brave the crowds!
Enjoy yourself! Sounds magical !

:welcome: to The Dis!!!

We always eat at Narcoosee's on Christmas Day for dinner. The Grand Floridian is so festive and eating a beautiful meal on the seven seas lagoon with the castle in view is our new christmas tradition, well it has been for the last 5 and will be this year too :santa:

EDIT.

Never mind, sorry, when I did a search for Christmas dinner for 2 it appeared that Candlelight Processional packages were available, but I must have made a mistake on the date or the website flipped. I should have known better!

Anyway, there are EPCOT dinners available and you can still see Holidays Around the World and Holiday Illuminations. I stand behind the seats outside the ropes to listen to the Candlelight Processional since the rest of my group isn't that interested in seeing it again. EPCOT, like all the parks, will be very crowded.

Garden Grill's menu is similar to Liberty Tree with characters, not romantic but fun. We love the atmosphere and food at Chefs de France. Even though it gets mixed reviews, we like Coral Reef and have always had a great time there. Flying Fish is a short walk to Boardwalk and will probably be less crazy than being in a park for dinner and you can stroll back to EPCOT for Illuminations.

As the PP said, on the other side of the park, you can do a late dinner at Narcoosee's after watching Wishes from the Grand Floridian and exploring the resort.

Whatever you decide, have a wonderful time!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter