Best chocolate dessert?

ekmom

Mouseketeer
My son and his partner are going to Orlando next month. It's a super budget, escape the winter cold type trip, so they will only have one park day at MK. They also plan to spend time at Disney Springs. Son's partner LOVES chocolate. So what do you think is the best chocolate dessert that is available at either MK or Disney Springs? Dessert party isn't an option due to budget and the fact that my son isn't really a dessert fan. Thanks!

My favorite chocolate dessert at a TS location in Disney Springs is the Jaffa Dunbrody Kiss at Raglan Road. It's a chocolate mousse dome, sitting on a cookie/wafer, covered in chocolate ganache, with pieces of chocolate for accent.
DSC_0326_zpscqjmk2li.jpg

In terms of CS locations, the Mickey Mousse (Chocolate Chiffon Cake, Dark Chocolate Mousse and White Chocolate Mousse) at Amorette's Patisserie.
DSC_0011_zpspksndi8o.jpg

I would actually suggest they go to Epcot, if they will be there during the Festival of the Arts. I have a list of places to try and there are a lot of chocolate options - I'm especially looking forward to the Triple Chocolate Mousse!

My favorite chocolate dessert at a TS location in Disney Springs is the Jaffa Dunbrody Kiss at Raglan Road. It's a chocolate mousse dome, sitting on a cookie/wafer, covered in chocolate ganache, with pieces of chocolate for accent.
DSC_0326_zpscqjmk2li.jpg

In terms of CS locations, the Mickey Mousse (Chocolate Chiffon Cake, Dark Chocolate Mousse and White Chocolate Mousse) at Amorette's Patisserie.
DSC_0011_zpspksndi8o.jpg
that looks amazing!

ok, that is the price of the mikey dome cake. I can't find this one all ears
There are large dome cakes decorated as Mickey, Pluto and other Disney characters that serve multiple people and are $65, but there are smaller single serve versions. We've had the single serving size Mickey Mouse cake and also the chocolate one figment_jii posted and they were each $8.00 and delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter