• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Child CS and TS Restaurants

kimlam1

Mouseketeer
Who has the best CS & TS child options in terms of variety and value for the money?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Kim

That very much depends on what your child likes to eat.

I think Spoodles is a good value for kids, they have better than average choices for starters and the menu includes steak and grilled chicken.

My kids love pizza planet, pizzafari, tusker house for cs
for ts we like 50's prime time, liberty tree tavern and any of the character meals and whispering canyon.

My kids like regular food as long as it isn't too spicy. I want to make sure they don't eat chicken nuggets or hamburgers every day. My oldest daughter loves salads and chicken and fish.

Thanks for your help!

Kim

Unfortunately our DN6 and DN1 enjoyed the food best at the places my wife and enjoyed the food worst! :lmao:

Check out the menus on allearsnet.com and see what your child likes to eat. That was helpful to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter