best buffet locations without character dining??

Gabbygirl2020

Earning My Ears
We ate at Trails End last trip and loved it. Nice and calm and no characters. Do you know of any other locations without characters anywhere on property?

Off the top of my head: Biergarten in Epcot. No characters, but a German band. Ohana dinner is not technically a buffet, but it is AYCTE. Boma is a buffet without characters.

Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge is a buffet experience.
Bier Garten at the Germany pavilion in EPCOT is without characters, but they do have a musical show and communal seating.
The Wave of American Flavors has a breakfast buffet.
Hoop de Doo - is all you can eat family style, so not really a buffet, it also has a show component.
I belive Spirit of Aloha is the same as hoop de doo.
O'hana dinner is also family style without characters, but there is a 'show' to get the kids involved.
Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom is also without characters, but family style.
Apparently Centertown Buffet at Caribbean Beach resort is a thing too.
Swan and Dolphin have buffets as does the 4 seasons if I remember correctly.

I love Boma. There's no characters but they do sometimes parade through with traditional African drums.

We loved Boma for breakfast. It was so calm and the food was delicious! We are going back again in November.

Another vote for Boma - their breakfast buffet is fantastic, and we love sitting back by the windows and just relaxing.

Boma-both breakfast and dinner are amazing
The Wave and Captain's Grill both have nice breakfast buffets.

Wow! Thanks everyone! I love all these ideas. I actually called Disney dining and the lady couldn't help me. She told me to list a restaurant and she would see if it had a buffet. I should have came here first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter