Best Breakfast on Property for Food??

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
What in your opinion is the best breakfast on property when paying OOP?

TIA

Can;t help with buffets (we never do them) but for table service it would be Kona, followed by Olivias.

Kona so good!! I've also had an amazing experience at Chef Mickey's for Breakfast. SO.MUCH.FOOD! It seemed they have the most options of items and the quality is pretty much the same across the parks/resorts. It's got the bonus of having the Fab 5. The price is a little much but in my opinion totally worth it. The best breakfast experience I've had to date at WDW.

We love Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, Olivia's, and Tusker House, but after a recent trip, Captain's Grille is one of our new favorites! Definitely worth a trip to the Yacht Club!

Kona
GF Café
and believe it or not the Rainforest Café at AK has an amazing breakfast and it is on par with price as well

The Wave. Nothing else comes close. You can do buffet or order off the menu, but either way you'll eat ridiculously well.

After that, I'd say Grand Floridian Cafe as a distant second. Their vanilla laced french toast is exceptional.

Probably boma...or perhaps grand Floridian cafe...

I like Kona...some people don't.

You know what's honestly probably the best? Wolfgang puck express...no joke.

Boma is by far my favorite breakfast buffet, but for a regular old sit at your table kinda breakfast is Olivia's for me. Olivia's has the best breakfast potatoes on property!! YUM! Plus, if you have a Disney Visa, both of those places offer a 10% discount when you use your card. ;)

Trattoria al forno at the boardwalk was a revelation for us this month. We are not big breakfast people but we found their menu intriguing. Ended up going here twice for breakfast, once for dinner.
The poached eggs with fennel sausage over polenta was the best meal all week. Pair that with a French press and I was in heaven. The kids had waffles and pancakes with chicken sausage. All great. The service was wonderful.
Second place would be boma.
I can't wait to try the wave.

We have several, and we arent big breakfasts eaters at home, so for us to make a point to go to these places is saying something

The Wave, Trails End and Boma for buffets. The Wave has sustainable dishes, a few unique items and always fresh. Trails End is always fresh too and a couple unique items as well. Both of these places are very seldom busy. Boma, just flat out unique flavors with your standard faire included for the less adventure minded eater.

Kona and Olivias for menu ordering. Olivias is nothing exciting, but if you are close too it, its good, grits are very good. Kona, worth the time to get there. Macadamia Nut Pancakes and Tong Toast, mmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter