Best birthday dinner on one DDP credit?

epadisney

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I'm planning a birthday reservation (for me-ha!) for next spring. Would like a nice meal with great food in a pretty setting. Will have kids with us (14, 11, 9, and 5). Opinions on the best option for a special birthday meal on one credit? Ohana is our family fave but I'm planning that for another night :)

We had a birthday meal for my DD at The Wave at the Contemporary. It has a fancy feel to it and the food is great. We ordered a cake so it was extra special.

We had dinner at BOG and loved it! Definitely a wonderful place to enjoy your birthday dinner for one DDP TS credit! The ambiance is beautiful, and meeting the Beast was fun!

Several restaurants did acknowledge my birthday, due to my wearing the Happy Birthday pin. However, the best and most memorable for me was Teppan Edo. The server gave me a paper chef's hat to wear and everyone sang me Happy Birthday in Japanese. I didn't have an extra dessert (which was fine by me!), but they did put a candle on the dessert I chose that came with my DDP meal. At Biergarten, they also announced my birthday during one of their shows, but I wasn't paying attention and missed most of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter