Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 44: So what is this Family Magic Tour...& do we find Him? & is it a Him we are Looking For?

Day 2 Part B.....

So last we had an Trip Report Update...I left ya hanging with what it the Family Magic Tour Anyways????

Well it is something I highly recommend especially for middle to young Kids...& Families...it was A Blast...

2007-9Disney263.jpg

We Move from the Flower Garden...by the Front Following the Clues.....& heading up Mainstreet USA..it was fun to get out in front & skip along with the Kids!!!

2007-9Disney264.jpg

We get to the Front of the Castle ...Left hand Side...Where the Statue of Walt & Mickey is....& the Tour Guide opens up the Map again...

2007-9Disney269.jpg

The Kids all gather around...to read the next clue each time...

2007-9Disney266.jpg

& this time We each have to act out a Character for all to Guess...I was Tigger!!!

2007-9Disney268.jpg

Then we look at the Map again...

2007-9Disney271.jpg

& head towards TomorrowLand....

Flying along the Way...Looking for a Clue on the Ground....

2007-9Disney274.jpg

2007-9Disney277.jpg

we get over in front of The TomorrowLand Transit Authority....& the Clue is a Sewer cover...Then the Next clue is given...& we head towards...Cosmic Rays Star Light Cafe...

& Drew Got to Carry the Map....

2007-9Disney280.jpg

But First we find our next clue...its the Globe....that spins around...

2007-9Disney281.jpg

2007-9Disney282.jpg

Now Anna Has the Map...as each Family Lines up to go to Cosmic Rays...we do different Walks on the Way taking 10 steps at a Time...

2007-9Disney287.jpg

2007-9Disney289.jpg

We get to the Side entrance of Cosmic Rays Across from Tomorrowland Speedway....

& we have to Sneak thru...In Front of....all the Eaters....so they will not tell on us...

2007-9Disney296.jpg

2007-9Disney297.jpg

Drew In stealth mode!!!

2007-9Disney298.jpg

Well we make it thru without to much commotion....& when we get to the Other side...we take a break....

Now as you all Know I am accused of Being Evil and doing things Like Soaking my Kids with Water in the Parks...Well here is Proof it's Just not True...they Do it to themselves...

2007-9Disney299.jpg

2007-9Disney304.jpg

2007-9Disney303.jpg

Then we see a Couple of Characters...
And they come over & say hey to all the Clue Hunters....It was cool!!!

2007-9Disney305.jpg

2007-9Disney308.jpg

Well this ends todays Update as I have no more room For Pics....

So I will Give ya a taste of whats to come....

I this who we are all so Diligently looking for...?????

2007-9Disney387.jpg

Does Disneydad Get in trouble.....for taking this Picture????

2007-9Disney391.jpg

And who the Heck are these Folks...& why do we have a Picture of them???

2007-9Disney397.jpg

All that and More....

Coming soon!!!

Up Next... Chapter 45: The Search Continues....& OMG Does Disnydad Get thrown out of Magic Kingdom???

:santa:

Chapter 44: So what is this Family Magic Tour...& do we find Him? & is it a Him we are Looking For?

Day 2 Part B.....

So last we had an Trip Report Update...I left ya hanging with what it the Family Magic Tour Anyways????

Well it is something I highly recommend especially for middle to young Kids...& Families...it was A Blast...

2007-9Disney263.jpg

We Move from the Flower Garden...by the Front Following the Clues.....& heading up Mainstreet USA..it was fun to get out in front & skip along with the Kids!!!

2007-9Disney264.jpg

We get to the Front of the Castle ...Left hand Side...Where the Statue of Walt & Mickey is....& the Tour Guide opens up the Map again...

2007-9Disney269.jpg

The Kids all gather around...to read the next clue each time...

2007-9Disney266.jpg

& this time We each have to act out a Character for all to Guess...I was Tigger!!!

2007-9Disney268.jpg

Then we look at the Map again...

2007-9Disney271.jpg

& head towards TomorrowLand....

Flying along the Way...Looking for a Clue on the Ground....

2007-9Disney274.jpg

2007-9Disney277.jpg

we get over in front of The TomorrowLand Transit Authority....& the Clue is a Sewer cover...Then the Next clue is given...& we head towards...Cosmic Rays Star Light Cafe...

& Drew Got to Carry the Map....

2007-9Disney280.jpg

But First we find our next clue...its the Globe....that spins around...

2007-9Disney281.jpg

2007-9Disney282.jpg

Now Anna Has the Map...as each Family Lines up to go to Cosmic Rays...we do different Walks on the Way taking 10 steps at a Time...

2007-9Disney287.jpg

2007-9Disney289.jpg

We get to the Side entrance of Cosmic Rays Across from Tomorrowland Speedway....

& we have to Sneak thru...In Front of....all the Eaters....so they will not tell on us...

2007-9Disney296.jpg

2007-9Disney297.jpg

Drew In stealth mode!!!

2007-9Disney298.jpg

Well we make it thru without to much commotion....& when we get to the Other side...we take a break....

Now as you all Know I am accused of Being Evil and doing things Like Soaking my Kids with Water in the Parks...Well here is Proof it's Just not True...they Do it to themselves...

2007-9Disney299.jpg

2007-9Disney304.jpg

2007-9Disney303.jpg

Then we see a Couple of Characters...
And they come over & say hey to all the Clue Hunters....It was cool!!!

2007-9Disney305.jpg

2007-9Disney308.jpg

Well this ends todays Update as I have no more room For Pics....

So I will Give ya a taste of whats to come....

I this who we are all so Diligently looking for...?????

2007-9Disney387.jpg

Does Disneydad Get in trouble.....for taking this Picture????

2007-9Disney391.jpg

And who the Heck are these Folks...& why do we have a Picture of them???

2007-9Disney397.jpg

All that and More....

Coming soon!!!

Up Next... Chapter 45: The Search Continues....& OMG Does Disnydad Get thrown out of Magic Kingdom???

:santa:

Moving it From the bottom of the Page!!!

LOL

Yeah! An update!

And a Disney one!

Looks like so much fun...:goodvibes

love the pics of LeeSee soaking herself! Did she get Anna too?

Wow! I was already fast asleep and your DS was still going like the energizer bunny!

I used to have to lay down with my kids to get them to go to sleep. Sometimes I still do. It stinks when I have to do that, though, cause I always end up falling asleep, too. And I have stuff I wanna get done.:confused3

THat was dh tells me to do when he is working and ds is driving me nuts, but I don;t want to fall asleep. I hate going to bed early

Where is everybody at 7:30 in the morning??

:confused3

My DIS schedule must be off...I can't stay up at night to play with y'all anymore!:sad1: And there's nobody here in the morning.

Well, except for OB, but I don't know if she came back alive yesterday.:rotfl:

Sleeping......You need to reverse your schedule..we miss ya:)

I have a question...

Why can't men change the roll of toilet paper when it runs out? Is it really that hard??

I don't get it.:confused3

My Dh at least gets the tp out of the closet and then puts it on the ledge of the bathtub..better than nothing I guess:confused3 :rotfl2:

3,000 Posts!!!!​

party:party:party:
::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

and last but not least, the dancing nanners!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

WTG Tat:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Good morning everyone!

Morning Sarah:goodvibes

Well, Well, DDAD did an update..

Looks like Christmas came early for all of us:santa:

That tour looks like so much fun.

I love the one with you all creeping thru Cosmic Rays and you and the kids walking silly:rotfl:

The people you took pics of are probably blockng some cast member entrance, that you tried to sneak a peek into and almost go yourself kicked out of MK

:rotfl2:

Love the huge map:thumbsup2

I think Captain Hook is going to be a litle upset at you that you snapped his pic:headache: :rotfl2:

Keep it coming:cool1:

Wow! I was already fast asleep and your DS was still going like the energizer bunny!

I used to have to lay down with my kids to get them to go to sleep. Sometimes I still do. It stinks when I have to do that, though, cause I always end up falling asleep, too. And I have stuff I wanna get done.:confused3

hahaha don't you hate when that happens, you just want to lay there long enough for them to go to sleep and you fall asleep too, lol, that's a riot!

WTG Tat, You're on top !!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great update DDad! I loved the pics, especially seeing you skipping along with the kids and creeping along with them. it was so funny. Did you get in trouble for taking that pic, looks like the princess was scolding you!!! LOL.!!!:lmao:

THat was dh tells me to do when he is working and ds is driving me nuts, but I don;t want to fall asleep. I hate going to bed early

If you weren't tired, you wouldn't fall asleep, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sleeping......You need to reverse your schedule..we miss ya:)

Yea Tat we miss you!!! Stay up late and play with us.

My Dh at least gets the tp out of the closet and then puts it on the ledge of the bathtub..better than nothing I guess:confused3 :rotfl2:

WTG Tat:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Morning Sarah:goodvibes

Good Morning Sarah, hope Belle is loving that laptop. I bet she is. I hope DGS loves his too!!!! Kids, I never had a computer until I as married with children, like the show, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am bored.

What ya all doing?

Chicken run ust came on.

I cleaned up the living room and dh vacummed(sort of, since ours is broken0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter