Best (and cheapest) offsite hotel without renting a car

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I want to take a semi last minute trip and not dip into my savings. Can anyone recommend an offsite hotel that has reliable shuttles to Disney parks. I really don't want to rent a car and deal with parking at the Magic Kingdom. Thanks

http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com/

Downtown Disney Hotels. I prefer the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort. It has been updated recently. The resort fees are minimal. The Mears Shuttle is $37 RT from the airport and the bus to Disney parks are really nice with big comfy cushy seats. They run about every 20 minutes or so up to an hour after park closing. The bus stops are further out than the Disney buses but nothing outrageous. You can usually get a deal through Mousesavers.com. Just sign up for the news letter.

I would second the vote for Downtown Disney and put a plug in for the DoubleTree. My family of 6 just stayed there in August. Rooms were recently updated and very clean. We used MouseSavers and got the free breakfast (with a buffet and made-to-order omelets) for $109/night. To get a suite which slept 6 plus breakfast and transportation for that price is crazy. It's going to be our default choice for future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter