Best Alcoholic Beverages?

Emily Madison

Kylo Ren's Girl
I will start by saying that I'm not a huge drinker and am far too much of a light-weight to be one, but every now and then in the evenings I like something.

What are the best drinks in Disney to absolutely try? I've heard about the Disney-exclusive champagne at Amorette's in DS, but that is all I know of so far to try. I am definitely open to recommendations!
thumbsup.gif

(Except beers. I can do IPA's, but not too much beer
beer.gif
)

(Disclaimer: I will not be there for the food and wine festival)

3 days!!!!
mickey.gif

I second the grey goose slush in France. I also like the black cherry lemonade drinks that they have at the hotel pools.

I second the grey goose slush in France. I also like the black cherry lemonade drinks that they have at the hotel pools.
Okay now the lemonade drinks have me curious - which hotels have this at the pool? I'm staying at Port Orleans.

Caramel Makers Mark Manhattan at the Grand Floridian! It may not be in the menu anymore, but they still know how to make it at Mizner's Lounge.

Snow Leopard Salvation at Nomad Lounge
HippopotoMai-Tai at Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace which you can also get inside at Trader Sam's but I prefer the Terrace.
Patrón Añejo Margarita at Dockside Margaritas

I'm pretty sure these are all mixed fresh.

If you want something with a low ABV (sadly very very low) that is super refreshing try a schofferhofer grapefruit beer in Germany. I know you said you don't like beer, save for some IPA's, but this is literally way more grapefruit juice tasting than it is beer, and it just works really well.

I'll drink pretty much anything, but my other favorites are the Avocado Margarita at La Cava in Mexico, and the Iced Viking Coffee in Norway (I drink waaay too many of these when at EPCOT).

Krakatoa Punch or Shrunken Zombie Head @ Trader Sam's at Polynesian
Lost on Safari @ Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom
Tempting Tigress @ Nomad Lounge in Animal Kindgom
Jalapeno Margarita @ La Cava in Epcot's Mexico Pavilion
Coney Negroni or Magic Hattan @ AbracadaBar at Boardwalk (These are strong tasting/not sweet - they do have sweeter drinks. This is a really cool lounge and worth a visit!)

Okay now the lemonade drinks have me curious - which hotels have this at the pool? I'm staying at Port Orleans.

I've had it at the Poly, GF, and Beach Club. Is there a pool bar at Port Orleans? Here is a description:
Black Cherry Lemonade - Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, fresh Lime Juice and Grenadine topped with Sprite $9.50

If you want something with a low ABV (sadly very very low) that is super refreshing try a schofferhofer grapefruit beer in Germany. I know you said you don't like beer, save for some IPA's, but this is literally way more grapefruit juice tasting than it is beer, and it just works really well.

I'll drink pretty much anything, but my other favorites are the Avocado Margarita at La Cava in Mexico, and the Iced Viking Coffee in Norway (I drink waaay too many of these when at EPCOT).

What is the Viking coffee?

OP - I like the skinny girl coconut mojitos served at the bars, Yuengling (cuz we can't get it here), habanero lime margaritas, and any unique IPA's that I can find.

I've had it at the Poly, GF, and Beach Club. Is there a pool bar at Port Orleans? Here is a description:
Black Cherry Lemonade - Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, fresh Lime Juice and Grenadine topped with Sprite $9.50

Just checked on the Port Orleans website (for research purposes only, not because I leave for POR in 12 hours...) and yes, they do!

Annapurna Zing at Nomad Lounge / Tiffin's
Mustang Coffee at Tiffin's
Moonshine Mash at Homecomin'
Uh-Oa, Spikey Pineapple & Dark and Tropical Stormy at Trader Sam's
The Conjurita at Abracadabar

What is the Viking coffee?

OP - I like the skinny girl coconut mojitos served at the bars, Yuengling (cuz we can't get it here), habanero lime margaritas, and any unique IPA's that I can find.

Viking coffee is coffee (iced or hot, iced may be a powder mix though, but that's what I usually get) with Bailey's Irish Creme and Kamora Coffee Liquor in it. It's sold at Kringla Bakery in Norway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter