BE's never-ending fun ** 4 completed TR's ** Thousands of Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited is the understatement of the year!! Now that some faces have gone and come back it's just making me that much more excited that we're leaving in less than 2 weeks! 11 sleeps! Although I'm not quite sure that last sleep counts ;) All I can think about is DLR and Mickey Mouse (who of course popped out in a dream last night that had nothing to do with DL). Day or night, I have Disney on the brain!

I seriously think the four of us should hang out for a little while next week. :hippie:

I am so not counting the night before we go as one of our sleeps. I know I'll be up half the night looking at the clock to make sure I don't oversleep. It's not like I can't rely on my alarm to wake me up. lol I would love to be able to treat it liek any other night, but since I'll have to pick up my friend at a time that could potentially be past my bedtime, I don't think that's gonna be possible. hehe

I seriously think the four of us should hang out for a little while next week. :hippie:

I am so not counting the night before we go as one of our sleeps. I know I'll be up half the night looking at the clock to make sure I don't oversleep. It's not like I can't rely on my alarm to wake me up. lol I would love to be able to treat it liek any other night, but since I'll have to pick up my friend at a time that could potentially be past my bedtime, I don't think that's gonna be possible. hehe

I'll bring it up with Frick, but I'm all for a meet up :thumbsup2 That would be awesome.

So I am amending my previous statement - only 10 more sleeps! Ha. As if I'll even be able to sleep the night before we leave anyways - especially if departure time is looking to be 2 AM!

I never count the last night, or the travel day either....that's as good as already there! AND heading down is one of the best parts!

I have 3 more sleeps! Even though we won't be in DL until the 23rd, our trip starts early on the 20th!

I'll bring it up with Frick, but I'm all for a meet up :thumbsup2 That would be awesome.

So I am amending my previous statement - only 10 more sleeps! Ha. As if I'll even be able to sleep the night before we leave anyways - especially if departure time is looking to be 2 AM!

Sounds alright to me!

Eh you might sleep a lil..... if I trap you in the guest bedroom. Of course then you'd probably spend that time reading, or doing a mental checklist, or yelling at me. Maybe some combination of all three. :rotfl: :p

OMG 10 more sleeps, you must feel so excited i know i will be when i have 10 sleep left, infact i probably wont sleep :rotfl:

Sounds alright to me!

Eh you might sleep a lil..... if I trap you in the guest bedroom. Of course then you'd probably spend that time reading, or doing a mental checklist, or yelling at me. Maybe some combination of all three. :rotfl: :p

Have I ever actually verbally yelled at you before? I know I have in my head plenty of times. :laughing:

I'm sure with everything going on next week I'll get some sleep. I just have to make sure that it happens early enough and with my wonderful new discovery - a sleeping mask!! Maybe add in some Tylenol PM or something too, lol.

This thread has been so fun to read, as we're going the same days as you! I've got to make DD a countdown calendar like yours!

This thread has been so fun to read, as we're going the same days as you! I've got to make DD a countdown calendar like yours!

Make sure you make your LMGH! Maybe we'll see you there. The countdown calendar was so much fun to make! Especially while watching and singing along to Mama Mia (although any Disney movie is an excellent replacement).

LOL... I am currently "banned" from any countdown calendar other than numbers on our actual calendar. Apparently anythign other than that is way uncool in the teenage world we live in especially when the teenager is not going on the same trip. hahaha

I took the kid to breakfast at Mimi's on Sunday. We were discussing what to order. She decided on the ham and cheddar croissant. It looked really good and must have been since she actually ate the leftovers. She was surprised I didn't order that as its' one of my favorites. Boy did I get a look when I told her I hadn't ordered it because I would be having the same thing at Carnation. lol

So, hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day yesterday! It's always a fun event in my household because some friends of the family (actually, previously mentioned lady who cuts my hair) come over every year and let's just say hanging out with them should be put into the Olympics - it's not for the faint hearted (or for easy blushers like me).

Oh, and I did get my hair cut!

3363925527_acc6e25a3a.jpg

^ The rats nest from behind. Forgot to take a better "before" picture, but it was a long day and I was a wreck. I hate going to work at 5 in the morning on no sleep.

3363923827_e4850d3754.jpg

^ So I went a little crazy.

It was awesome though, and I did feel a little bad. Lisa (hair stylist/good friend of the family) was sick, but came in just so we didn't have to reschedule again after the appointment debacle and because she knew how much I wanted it done before I left for Disneyland. We did figure out what happened, too. She wrote down the 3 before she wrote the :45 thinking I would come in at 3, but decided she wanted an extra 15 minutes, so that's where the 2:45 came from, but she forgot to change the 3 to a 2. I hope that made sense.

3364021409_4fa51cd54a.jpg

^ It looks so much nicer now. And it wont take me as long to straighten it in the morning so I might actually do more than pull it back. Cross your fingers. We didn't do a better head-on picture though.

Anyone else love my Snow White shirt? Yeah, I love it!

LOL... I am currently "banned" from any countdown calendar other than numbers on our actual calendar. Apparently anythign other than that is way uncool in the teenage world we live in especially when the teenager is not going on the same trip. hahaha

Man, my teenage world would have loved a countdown calendar. Then again, my teenage world wasn't really that long ago now that I think about it, so the same rules still apply to the today. But I guess the whole countdown to Disneyland and not being able to go would be the kicker in the bucket for me!

Look how nice your hair lays. Mine never behaves like that. lol

Just a week to go!

Look how nice your hair lays. Mine never behaves like that. lol

Just a week to go!

Haha, yeah, it does for all of one day, and then it's back to all hell breaking loose. You know how your hair never looks like it did on that first day? But I'm actually liking the way it's falling today minus the fact I barely had time to straighten it this morning because I was running late to work.

I can't believe that this time next week I'll be getting ready to go to sleep before the early morning drive!!

Shoot. Give mine 20 minutes past the styling and it's back to doin' it's own thing. I am seriously debating the need to bring my curling iron. haha

I know! This time next week we'll be trying to fit in another ride or two before our PS for Cafe Orleans.

Good point! I wish my hair could always look like that. Alas, it's actually holding up on its own when I do it!!

OK, so it is 12:40 and I am officially 15 minutes into watching Twilight! The midnight release at our Hot Topic was so awesome. We got stripping, boys in tutus, and oh, so much more! I have got to share photos and video (first in line to get my DVD, and was home after dropping Frick off all within less than 30 minutes)!!

So, here's more pictures, and even a Disney realted one to stay just a touch OT ... Since it's an event leading up to the big Dis-day in less than a week - only one left to go and that's my hockey game in just under 12 hours - it of course has to be mentioned.

I am a Twilight addict and ahve been since I first picked up the book. It's been non-stop obsesion ever since. Breaking Dawn release party? Check. I dressed up as Bella from prom - cast, bite scar included - and won the costume contest. Discussion groups? Of course, talking with other addicts is always a plus. Twilight Tour and Rob Pattinson hitting San Francisco? I had to brave the insanity for that adventure and it was beyond worth it. Midnight showing of the Twilight movie? We were there ready and waiting at 12 noon. Needless to say this series has kept me waiting for so many hours and for so many reasons. Tonight's wait was by far the most entertaining!!

We ended up hanging out at the mall all evening. We got there around 6 to poke around the stores, see how they were going to go about giving out the DVDs, and of course eat. I was determined to get mine first because I'm possessive like that. We even made a stop by the beloved Disney Store.

3371634021_3ba6275cc5_o.jpg

Have I mentioned that I love Thumper? I already have this fella, but I couldn't resist giving him a hug!! He's so lufable.

For some insane reason the had us go outside at 10 for all of about 20 minutes before the let us line up inside at Hot Topic. I'm sure they gave us a reason, but we were really out there for so short a time that it's just not clicking in my head. But it meant that we went from what could have been about 8th in line to being at the front. So they let us in to shop and enter the raffle for a signed Jacob poster - sure would be nice to add to my "collection" even if I'm not a Taylor/Jacob fan - and I just made a straight line to where the DVD line would start which made us numero uno! Yeah, my Spanish sucks!

3371635105_a304a3815d_o.jpg

Note to self - standing like that is not flattering at all!

And I give you the boys in tutus!
3371635433_2a44f7d883_o.jpg

I didn't get a picture of it, but they also put a tiara and a boa on the cardboard Edward. And our friend Hector here (below) gave a little show of his own. Pants were dropping - literally - while he was showing off his tattoos.

3372457512_6771489068_o.jpg

So, that's all I got for you (I do have videos though) for now. I've got to get back to paying attention to the movie!!

Seriously though - less than 6 days until we'll be in Disneyland!!!!

I know! I know! I can't believe it's really so close. I was thinking about that all day at work today, and counting out all the things I have left to do before we leave:

- 2 History classes
- 2 Photography Classes
- 2 more shifts at work (one for 4 1/2 hours, the other for 5 1/2 hours)

THEN WE LEAVE!!! OK, yeah, I still have a 1500 word essay that I have to write by Thursday, and an old photo I have to retouch for my photography assignment, but we're in the home stretch!! Mostly all of my packing is done except for the clothes that I need this week (can anyone say late morning laundry run on Thursday?).

I feel your pain. I've opted not to go to my Wed night class because, well, that would be insane. lol I did finish my 1500 word essay this morning. I'll email it to her tomorrow since I forgot to bring my cover sheet in today. I already emailed my Rock History exam since I'll miss that class on Saturday. S has a 15 page essay due Wed. Well, techinically it isn't due until the 29th but she wants it done and sent before we leave. It's all coming together.

Haha! Yeah, if I could I would be skipping my Thursday afternoon class, but that's the day that my essay is due! Ah, the horror. I guess I could always send it in with my sister since she's in my class. Ohh, how bad of me would that be? That is going to be the most tedious hour and a half to sit through ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter