Benefits for Birthday Girl (5 y/o)?

SongFam

Earning My Ears
My 4-year old is turning 5-years-old at WDW this March. We're staying at Art of Animation and doing 4-days at the parks. Is there anything we can do to make it more magical than the average WDW vacation?

We celebrated my DD's 7th bday at MK. First off, get the free birthday button when you check in at your hotel and have them wear it on the day of their birthday. Don't expect anything but sometimes little extras can happen, my dd got put in front car on mine train and then when the cast members overheard her saying it was her favorite and they saw her bday button, they let us stay on and ride again in the front car. She loved it.

You can do special meals like cinderellas royal table and/or wishes dessert party. A 5 year old is perfect age for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique or pirates league for sure.

You can order a cake to either a restaurant or your hotel, here is a pic of the cake I got my dd, search for the cake chatter thread on the dis for ordering info.

Is this a girl or a boy having the bday? I might have more suggestions depending on gender

Don't forget to tell the resort, so she can have a Birthday button waiting for her. (Or ask for one at the desk). You can do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, but I don't know if there will be any in-park reservation slots yet, and I know she's not HUGE into princesses. You can arrange to have Mickey call her in the room, if you know when you'll be there. When she wears the birthday button, she'll get a lot of "Happy Birthday"s from the Cast Members.

I just noticed it does say girl in the title! Here is another one that I did- Disney does in room celebrations but they are very pricey, around 500 bucks. For much cheaper I put together my own set of presents that were "from the princesses". She got a new princess dress from Ariel, some books from Belle, a wishing star necklace from Cinderella, etc. You could put together whatever you want from whatever characters and then wrap them in those characters colors (I know Disney leaves a few feathers near Donald ducks gift for example). Then have everything "delivered by tinker belle" by sprinkling some pixie dust (aka gold glitter) in a trail from the window to the presents.

if you'd rather have Disney do it then check out Disney florals website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter