Belle and BOG-kind of odd

divawife

DIS Veteran
So what is up that Belle is not at the BOG at all? Kind of odd don't you think? I mean it is her experience at the castle that makes the whole story. princess:

She's next door Enchanted Tales. All character's are in and around their respective "areas." Gaston is by the pub, Beast the castle, Belle at her house. Frankly, I'm glad she's not there... It's not HER castle. It's his.

Odd... Not any odder then having a dead character out for a M&G I guess. :thumbsup2

I was thinking the same thing.........then my oldest daughter said if shes in too many places kids might begin to wonder if shes real. My twins still have the magic mentalitypixiedust:

Tropical Wilds said:
She's next door Enchanted Tales. All character's are in and around their respective "areas." Gaston is by the pub, Beast the castle, Belle at her house. Frankly, I'm glad she's not there... It's not HER castle. It's his.

Odd... Not any odder then having a dead character out for a M&G I guess. :thumbsup2

Ahhhhh but is he dead?!?! We see him fall but we don't actually know LOL maybe Disney magic had him break a leg and that is it?!? Lol

I thought Bell would be there also. People who saw my pictures asked where Bell was. I thought Bell would be there in her yellow ball gown. I think it would be a great idea to have her visit the castle??? Every time I tried to see Bell at her cottage there was a 70 minute wait.

No, it's not odd at all. It was announced early on that Be Our Guest would not be hosting character meals.

They do have Beast at dinner for a photo op, after all it is his castle.

Besides, you can see Belle at Belle's Enchanted Tales right next door and take a walk through her cottage. I know they do not want her to be in both places at once.

HIS castle??? :confused: ...WELL...I guess they didn't live happily ever after all...:sad:

At the point where he is still a beast...yes, it's his castle. If he were the prince that looks like Jon Bon Jovi walking around, then maybe it would be THEIR castle.

HIS castle??? :confused: ...WELL...I guess they didn't live happily ever after all...:sad:

Belle commented to me at Akershus in December that she was still waiting for Beast to pop the question (she saw my anniversary button). Disney would never promote two of their characters "living in sin".:lmao:

And I like to believe that Gaston didn't die. He had the same magic that Rapunzel uses to make her hair grow and turn blonde again. Oh, and the same magic that gives Ariel her tail back.

Actually, when you go to ETwB, you are transported through the magic mirror to the castle's library. So the reason Belle is not at BOG is that she is in the library with guests. She's still in the castle ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter