Beginner, making my personalized touring plan...

allbecca

Earning My Ears
So I'm going to WDW in April, and while I was making my DHS plan I noticed that the only fastpasses I needed/wanted are Group A. So can I get one ahead of time, use it, then get another group A fastpass? Or will that not work?

No you will need to get 3 total, 1 from tier 1 and 2 from tier 2. Once those 3 are used or expired you can get a 4th for either tier.

If you don't pick three rides the system will pick three for you. You don't have to ride them, but they have to expire before you can pick your 4th fast pass+. Another way to get in two tier 1 rides is to get to DHS at park opening and walk real fast to the non fast pass ride. After you ride, use your fast pass for the other tier 1 ride.

So I'm going to WDW in April, and while I was making my DHS plan I noticed that the only fastpasses I needed/wanted are Group A. So can I get one ahead of time, use it, then get another group A fastpass? Or will that not work?

Most of the Tier 1 (A) fastpasses won't be available later in the day, so I would get the fastpass for either the one that you really want to do or the one that tends to see the longest wait times (i.e. either Toy Story Midway Mania or Rockin Roller Coaster) and then plan to get to the park at rope drop and do the other ones that you really want to do first thing in the morning. That strategy has always worked for us! Most of the morning crowd will be headed toward Toy Story Midway Mania though, so if that's on your list of priorities, my advice would be to fastpass that and then head to your other Tier 1 attractions first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter