• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beer mug - using again?

Krissy22222

Mouseketeer
If one purchases the beer mug, can the discount on refills be used again for a second cruise of a b2b or even cruise in the future, if one is willing to bring the mug back onboard?

You don't have to bring the mug home if you think you're going to use it again. They will exchange the mug for a card and you can just bring that home and back on the next cruise.

Yes, my husband has used his "mug" for many cruises. Like the poster above said, no need to bring the heavy mug home. Bring home the card and then bring it back on your next cruise.

And is it cheaper to buy it beforehand from gifts and amenities, at $14.95, or is it the same price when you get on board? Thanks!

I wonder if this is the intended use? Granted I will certainly present the cards we brought home from our October cruise for our upcoming christmas cruise. The only reason we didn't keep the mug is it would go on the list of stuff we bring back from Disney that we throw out in a year. However that card slips nicely into our DVC lanyards so we still have them. I wish we had saved those cards from our first cruise a couple years ago in Alaska.

I wonder if this is the intended use? Granted I will certainly present the cards we brought home from our October cruise for our upcoming christmas cruise. The only reason we didn't keep the mug is it would go on the list of stuff we bring back from Disney that we throw out in a year. However that card slips nicely into our DVC lanyards so we still have them. I wish we had saved those cards from our first cruise a couple years ago in Alaska.
Not sure if it was the intended use, but bartenders have told us to bring back the card.

Does anyone know if this applies to the frozen drinks you can get in the hurricane glasses? Can those be refilled at a cheaper price also?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter