BeeperMD test results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked our tests with BeeperMD as well. Thank you to everyone here for all of the amazing information!!

I had one question if anybody can help.. immediately after booking I was shown a questionnaire to fill out but it seems I should be filling this out shortly before the test and not now (5 weeks before the trip)? Is this correct?
I would recommend to wait 1 or 2 days before the test, as some of these questions are about your health condition and potential symptoms. The person who visit you for the test will have your answers on his/her tablet.

Hi guys, I am hoping to use BeeperMD for a trip to DW in early January.

I just was wondering when you guys booked your appointments? Should I preliminarily book now? Can I modify the appointment (I would have to add my room number once I get it). Or should I just wait until I get to the hotel to book? I am just worried of not being able to secure an appointment if I wait.

I just was wondering when you guys booked your appointments? Should I preliminarily book now? Can I modify the appointment (I would have to add my room number once I get it). Or should I just wait until I get to the hotel to book? I am just worried of not being able to secure an appointment if I wait.
You can advise them of your room number when they contact you to confirm your appointment. This happens in the 24 hours prior to your appointment.

We are a family of 5.

Are you booking one appointment for your group with a note or multiple appointments?
Thanks!

Thank you to everyone for this great information! It would be nice if it wasn't still required by the New Year, but I'm not optimistic. Question - it is my understanding that there is no cost to us for this test? Then who funds it?

Thank you to everyone for this great information! It would be nice if it wasn't still required by the New Year, but I'm not optimistic. Question - it is my understanding that there is no cost to us for this test? Then who funds it?
On the BeeperMD site it says the US gov. funds it (probably to encourage testing).

Can confirm that BeeperMD works quite well -- we were tested late Tuesday night and flew in Friday -- showed the email results to the nice folks at MCO in order to board, and again at Customs in Toronto (that was a nightmare, but not because of BeeperMD). Had a few communication issues at first, but everything was resolved -- and we did tip the nurse who administered our test.

Just booked beeper for DEc 24 pm with a flight to Syracuse the 26th will cross the 27th back in to Canada . Here’s hoping
Me too. We also have ours cmas eve to come home the 27th. I hope Christmas doesn't create a test backlog. Would be really nice if they just dropped the testing requirement for vaxxed people!

Booking is easy, but there doesn't seem to be much of a mechanism in place to modify or cancel! We're currently trying to change our time for the end of this month - emailed them with no response, tomorrow I'll try the online chat.

Can confirm that BeeperMD works quite well -- we were tested late Tuesday night and flew in Friday -- showed the email results to the nice folks at MCO in order to board, and again at Customs in Toronto (that was a nightmare, but not because of BeeperMD). Had a few communication issues at first, but everything was resolved -- and we did tip the nurse who administered our test.

How long did it take to get your results?

How long did it take to get your results?

About 26 hours -- though the service standard is 36.

We deliberately did our test 3 days ahead (so 64-ish hours from arrival in Canada) just in case there was a lab delay -- especially as we didn't want to be getting to the airport and desperately checking for our results via email.

Hello! I thought I would share my experience with BeeperMD here! I was in WDW from Nov 1-5 last week, so we had our test booked for 4:50-6:50pm on Nov 2 (exactly 72 hours before our flight, in case there was any delay in getting the results back). This was a last minute trip, so I booked this appointment around 2 weeks ahead of time, and that was no issue. At around 1pm the day of the test I saw that they had changed my appointment time to 3pm, which was too early for us due to our flight time on the 5th. Over some back and fourth emailing with them saying 4pm was the latest they could administer our test, I had to have it rescheduled to the next morning at 9am. Although this was all very stressful, 9am the next morning would still give us enough time to get our results. The next morning came and our nurse was right on time. She called me to let us know that she was there, and asked us to meet her in the lobby. She took us aside to a quiet area of our lobby (All Star Music) and took our test. Was super easy and only took a few minutes. She was very nice, too. We then received our test results the next day, around 28 hours after she took the test. Although the rescheduling of the appointment was very stressful at the time, everything still worked out and I would highly recommend using BeeperMD for your trip!

Last edited:
Over some back and fourth emailing with them saying 4pm was the latest they could administer our test
This is good to know! I have one booked for 5:30 pm one afternoon but everything I have read got me concluding that they are really only offering to come to WDW in the mornings. As long as the results are still being returned in under 55 hours (which seems like they are), we should be good to book in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter