Beeper MD not in California

MegEliz

Mouseketeer
Hey all!
So I heard some good things about Beeper MD being used in WDW and so I went to try and book with them for our upcoming trip to California.
I went on their website and booked everything and picked my date and times as well as uploaded our passports and filled out the questionnaires.
I did all this a few weeks ago and then this morning had to call because I needed to move our tests up one day and wanted to change our appointments.
When I called the lady said it looks like my original appointments had been canceled and so she rebooked new ones for us and all was fine.

Then later today I checked my email and saw that they had responded to an email I sent a few days ago asking about changing our appointments (because I had emailed them before I called today) and it said that they don't service California yet (even though their website let me make an appointment)

So, I called them back and the lady on the phone confirmed that they don't service CA yet and that the other person I spoke to on the phone this morning must have made a mistake.

Anyhow, I have back up appointments booked at CVS for a drive-thru tests so I'm not too worried at this point, but I wanted to let anyone know who was thinking of booking with them for a Disneyland trip, that they don't service California yet. There is no information on their website about this and had I not called them, my appointments would have been canceled without my knowledge.

Hope this helps everyone out. I'll post about my CVS experience next week when we are there.

Hey all!
So I heard some good things about Beeper MD being used in WDW and so I went to try and book with them for our upcoming trip to California.
I went on their website and booked everything and picked my date and times as well as uploaded our passports and filled out the questionnaires.
I did all this a few weeks ago and then this morning had to call because I needed to move our tests up one day and wanted to change our appointments.
When I called the lady said it looks like my original appointments had been canceled and so she rebooked new ones for us and all was fine.

Then later today I checked my email and saw that they had responded to an email I sent a few days ago asking about changing our appointments (because I had emailed them before I called today) and it said that they don't service California yet (even though their website let me make an appointment)

So, I called them back and the lady on the phone confirmed that they don't service CA yet and that the other person I spoke to on the phone this morning must have made a mistake.

Anyhow, I have back up appointments booked at CVS for a drive-thru tests so I'm not too worried at this point, but I wanted to let anyone know who was thinking of booking with them for a Disneyland trip, that they don't service California yet. There is no information on their website about this and had I not called them, my appointments would have been canceled without my knowledge.

Hope this helps everyone out. I'll post about my CVS experience next week when we are there.

Do you have to pay for the CVS tests? I found this site worksitelabs.com in long beach, as another option for $90 bucks

No, the CVS tests are free. I choose them over Walgreens because you can make appointments more in advance ( I made mine just over a week before I need them) The Walgreens website only gives you a few days a head of time.

Ugh everything is so much more confusing with COVID. Hopefully you get it sorted out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter