Bed Bath and Beyond questions

scbelleatheart

DIS Veteran
I totally blame you guys. I found my new favorite store. The good thing is my DH loves it too.
I signed up online and I have 4 BBB 20% off certs expired 9/26/2011. Has anyone had any luck using the expired ones or should I just wait for new ones in the mail? I already know they will let me use multiples in one order. I want to get a new KitchenAide mixer and a few attachments so the coupons would be great. Or should I just call that particular BBB and ask? I have to drive about an hour to get to the closest one.
TIA!

Mine takes old ones. I'm using ones from 2009 still! If its a long drive, I'd call and ask, but I've very rarely heard of a BBB store not accepting expired coupons.

When I worked there in 2007 it was the store's policy to take coupons no matter what the date.

Cool! Thank you! I'll call first then I'm going to get my mixer! I won a $100 gift card today at a meeting so I am set.
I am going to try and sell my Oster Kitchen Center with tons of attachments on Craigslist too to offset the cost.

my roommate tried to use an expired one that was printed at home. they would not take it but told her they will take the expired ones otherwise. i have a $5 off $15 that expires tomorrow and won't go until tuesday. hope they take it, i need new pillows and just realized that i should go there since i have like 20% off coupons.

Ours takes the expired ones and will take more than one coupon at the same purchase (on different items of course.)

I do merchandising in these stores every week (lucky me) so I'm always tempted to buy something LOL! I can tell you they take coupons no matter HOW OLD they are HOWEVER if they are the ones you print out from the internet that have a date range of about a week or less, they are the only ones that do expire (as per one of the store managers). Otherwise keep them forever!

I collect as many as I can, this is one of the only places where I will buy my k-cups because it's the best deal in town!

They will only take expired mailed/flyer coupons. They require the ones you print at home still be good. I have a file of coupons - some of them 20% off, and the school coupon books have $5 off $15. Those are great for smaller purchases.

They also take coupons for Harmon's and BuyBuy Baby because they are the same company.

I always keeps a pile of them in my minivan. Always check prices of items there at other stores - there has been many times that I've compared prices online at various sites, and even with the coupon, I can get things cheaper elsewhere. I use the coupons mostly for K-cups.

Mine takes expired coupons too.

me too :cool1:
1.gif

They sent me a 20% off entire purchase coupon back when I moved in with DH (over two years ago). We just got married and I used it to complete our registry (well, the stuff we wanted to buy with wedding money anyway). Saved a boatload and was way better than using their 10% registry completion coupon.

I've never seen them not take them :) I stockpile and won't buy a gift or item there without one.

I had no idea that they accepted expired coupons! I always throw them out when they expire, and of course the day I go, I don't have one. I'm going to keep them from now on. Thanks!!

They also take coupons for Harmon's and BuyBuy Baby because they are the same company.

Similarly, Harmon will accept non-expired BB&B coupons. Great use for the $5 off $15 or $20 coupons. =)

Don't know if BuyBuyBaby does the same, since I don't shop there.

All the ones I get in the mail now are 20% until a certain date and 10% after that. If it's expired, and they let me use it, I assume it would just be the 10% discount. Anyone have experience with that? I've been throwing them away since they started the 20/10% thing because I figured I'd only want to use one if it was 20% and if I wanted to buy something, I'd just wait until I had another one that was within the time period for it to be 20%.

Perhaps other locations aren't doing the 20/10% thing now? I really thought I'd see it mentioned here. :confused3

Bought some stuff for our new house last week - saved $145 with $5 off $15 and 20% off 1 item coupons - *:banana::banana:*

Similarly, Harmon will accept non-expired BB&B coupons. Great use for the $5 off $15 or $20 coupons. =)

Don't know if BuyBuyBaby does the same, since I don't shop there.

Buy Buy Baby does not accept expired coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter