Beaver Tails

jean m

Earning My Ears
The Canadian pavillion is offering a new and healthier version of Ottawa's By-town market favorite snack.
Beaver tails made with baked whole-wheat pitas :(
Someone is obviously trying to undermine our image as Tim Horton doughnut lovers. So for those of us who still cannot resist the occasional deep-fried treat. -stop off next door at the kiosk in front of the Rose and Crown for a snack of delicious fish and chips ahhhh:p

That is Sacreligious!

Don't mess with the Beaver Tails!

Whole Wheat, ppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by Scratch42
That is Sacreligious!

Don't mess with the Beaver Tails!

Whole Wheat, ppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!

Scratch
pirate:
Not only whole wheat and baked But a 5/8" THICK PITA. Granted it was Shaped like a beaver tail!

Sorry but that's not a Beavertail!

THAT'S CARDBOARD!

Scratch
pirate:

Whole wheat? Baked? :confused:

I guess that will make it easier for me to eat one on my diet but doesn't sound like it will taste too good.

The beaver tail kiosk wasn't open the second last week of August when DD and I were there. We looked a couple of times and were disappointed that we couldn't indulge.

I was also disappointed when we were there the end of december and the kiosk was closed too. I had read so much on here about the beaver tails and since this was our first trip to WDW I had definitely planned on indulging by trying them!!

Vicky:(

I've read that the Beaver Tail kiosk doesn't open until later in the afternoon... I think around 3PM.

OMG!!! DS will have a fit!! Beavertails were our reason to get him to Epcot! Don't tell him!!

You are correct, everytime we went to get Beavertails last May it was late afternoon and they were open.

OK It's time for another opinion. Someone else has got to try them and report back. Who's going to wdw next? Ask them what happens before the beavertails go through the rolling toaster. :wave2: Maybe they are fried but they sure do pass the white glove test. Remember the old crisco commercial?

:mad: All right, whose silly idea was it to change the Beaver Tails? If that person was in Ottawa right now, he or she would be dragged on 'their' beaver tail the length of the canal on the ice!!
How would anyone like it if they made ice cream Mickey ears from frozen cottage cheese and frozen brown gravy icing????......well then don't mess with the Beaver Tails !!
I have lived in Ottawa a total of 14 years now, and Beaver Tails are one of the few real joys of living in the same town as a pile of politicians!
So which ever idiot :crazy: changed the Tails, put them back the way they were.
:rolleyes: " If it ain't broke, don't fix it" :rolleyes:
Wenabre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter