• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches & Cream

DanceRC28

Wife to Greg, mommy to baby Tyler and furbabies Gr
My fiance and I are spending our honeymoon in Orlando, April 24- May 1. We went last year (both of our first visits to Disney!!!) and had an amazing time so we are very much looking forward to returning. On our last trip we went to Beaches & Cream for the no way jose (sooooooooo good!) and took a ferry over from one of the parks. I don't remember if it was MGM or Magic Kingdom....if anyone knows I'd appreciate you letting me know. I'm trying to plan everything so I make sure we get to see everything we want too. I've learned that vacationing in Orlando is better spent having a plan than trying to make one. TIA ::MinnieMo

easy question....it was from MGM. actually, you can walk to beaches and cream/epcot/boardwalk area from MGM. sometimes it is faster than the boat,especially if you just missed it! congratulations and have a magical honeymoon! :wave:

You definitely came from the Studios. There is no ferry from the MK to the Beach Club.

That was easy!!

Bob

Thanks for the help guys. I know you can walk, but we enjoyed the boat ride and wanted to try it again. Can't wait for that sundae!!!! Thanks again

::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter