Beaches & Cream Soda Shop

MJS

DIS Veteran
Can we make priority seating arrangements at this restaurant, or is it first-come-first-served? Thanks!

Nope, they don't take PS's. First come, first serve. we lucked out and got a table right away for the four of us at 6 pm on a Sunday night!

Also there are very few tables, Disney speaking. I would say 15 - 20 tops. Several only sitting 2. Go at an off time, or be prepared to weight (oops, freudian slip considering how much you will eat). They also have take out on some if not all of the menu.

We love Beaches and Cream and usually go there for lunch. It is less crowded and we usually eat a late lunch anyway. We have been lucky with that strategy and walk right in with a minimal wait. A few times they just had to clear off the tables. Those times the take out line was longer than the wait for a table!

Beaches and Creams is basically an old fashioned Soda Fountain. Both in decor and in size. Very small. Go eat at an off time for your best chance at walking in a getting a table. Great burgers and shakes.

Oh, and definitely try the Kitchen Sink! We (husband, 15 year old son and I) ate one in 33 minutes. I've never experienced shoving ice cream I no longer wanted into my mouth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter