• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches and Cream or Dolphin Fountain and Snack Shop

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
If you had to choose one, which would it be? Beaches and Cream or Dolphin Fountain and Snack Shop? What do like about your choice? :)

I've never eaten at the Dolphin, but I have eaten at B & C several times. The Milkshakes are out of this world and the food is good also. I like the 1950's ambience and music and being able to take a stroll around the Beach club and walk it all off!!!

Beaches and Cream. Their hamburgers and roast beef sub are out of this world. Try their chicken noodle soup too - heaven in a bowl!!!!

We love the onion rings at the Dolphin Fountain!! :love:

Dana49 said:
If you had to choose one, which would it be? Beaches and Cream or Dolphin Fountain and Snack Shop? What do like about your choice? :)

This is a tough question. If you are in the mood for a great double cheeseburger go for Beaches and Cream. If you are looking for a good sandwich, tuna, BLT, chicken breast and some great milkshakes and onion rings then go with the Dolphin Fountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter