Beach Club Room Views!

Crazy Kanga

DIS Veteran
A great view is a huge issue for me because I like to spend a lot of time out there on my balcony. I have my morning coffee out there while my guys are getting ready. I also like a little night balcony time to unwind before bedtime. So, I would LOVE for all of you BC vets with some great water views to share them here, along with room numbers if you have them. If not maybe just the general info like floor and what it's near would be great.
TIA!pixiedust:
Laura

November 2005 - Club Level - I have no idea about the room number

BeachClubRoom999.jpg

BeachClubRoom6.jpg

BeachClubview3.jpg

Our balcony at the Villas zoomed in of course.

P1010257.jpg

P1010261.jpg

Is that France in your pic? Anyway, our Villas room 324 a few weeks could see France and Illuminations.

WDWXMAS2008374.jpg

WDWXMAS2008411.jpg

WDWXMAS2008308.jpg

Yes, we were on the bridge between France and UK in Epcot and a nice CM took our picture.
Thanks for the pictures. That is an awesome view.

Is that Epcot or the Boardwalk in the lovely view of Christmas's post? I have not been to WDW yet so I'm not sure. Could you see the fireworks?

I am hoping to see fireworks from our balcony at BC... (if we can get a balcony). We booked a water view.

Not sure what I should request - what I want is a fireworks view from a full balcony. I'm not sure if that is possible by the end closer to Epcot? Help....

Come on, surely there are more people out there that have some great room view pictures from BC. I am most interested in pool/water views, but I'll take all I can get.
:hyper: Please!!!!!!

This is from the Villas - Room 334 (dedicated 2 BR):
IMG_0063.jpg

We also stayed in 372 that week, which is a 1 BR further towards the parking lot end of that Villas wing. The view was just a bit to the left of this one, so more of the canal that runs along side the Villas pool, with the pool to your immediate left when you looked out.

This is from the Beach Club Resort - room 4617 - I thought this was a wonderful view (free upgrade for one night from our standard view). Please excuse the nighttime shots - I had made a makeshift tripod from our Owner's Locker and an upside down garbage can - not ideal!

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

PC290136.jpg

PC290131.jpg

How about Beach Club Club Level Lagoon View rooms?

Hello! Below are some views from our Beach Club Concierge - Lagoon View Room. I'm sorry I don't remember the room number, but it was a corner room and we had a huge patio and really big hallway/entryway to room! We loved it! So much so that we are heading back this September/October for 8 nights!! :)

101_0161.jpg

101_0163.jpg

101_0164.jpg

101_0165.jpg

101_0155.jpg

I am so glad I found this post. I too have been wondering what room to request. We have exchanged with RCI into BCV and were hoping to get a wonderful view if possible. We booked for June 12-19 in a one bedroom villa. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Happy Valentine's Day!!:love:

I am so glad I found this post. I too have been wondering what room to request. We have exchanged with RCI into BCV and were hoping to get a wonderful view if possible. We booked for June 12-19 in a one bedroom villa. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Happy Valentine's Day!!:love:

It depends on what you like. To me, the Villas Epcot-ish views aren't really worth it from any views I've seen - because you're really looking at trees for the most part and potentially at the road that runs along the side of the villas. I'd always rather look at water - whether it's a pool, lake, etc.

We enjoyed our view of the villas pool on our trip and the canal/pool view. We just requested 3rd floor or higher and pool view and luckily both requests were met. I also like a ground floor room sometimes - that can be very convenient for going to the pool if you're close to the pool.

Room: Villas 325 - 2 rooms from the elevator

P9160195.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter