Beach Club - King Bed Room

RobinHoodGirl

Which way to Sherwood Forest?
When I was planning my November 2012 trip to the BC I had trouble finding what a room with a king size bed looked like. I had told myself if our request was met I would take photos and post them for anyone else interested.

Resort: Beach Club
View: Waterview
Room: 1565

DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

From bed to door

DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0044.jpg

Small patio on the side, looking out towards the volleyball court

DSCN0043.jpg

Volleyball court view

DSCN0040.jpg

Volleyball court from inside the room

DSCN0039.jpg

Window in front of the bed view

All in all while the area around the bed itself was a little small, the hallway and the vanity area made up for it; there was defiantly enough room for two adults to spend a week and not be stepping over each other

Great job with the pictures! :worship:

Thanks for posting this much needed info.

:hug:

~NM

We've stayed at a few resorts during our time but the past five times we have stayed at the Poly. We are looking forward to something different but are looking for those "must dos" that the experts know about. For example:

Poly = Tonga Toast; Beach Club = ?????
Poly = Lapu Lapu; Beach Club = Sunken Treasure
Poly = MK Fireworks from the beach; Beach Club = ?????
Poly = Torch Lighting Ceremony; Beach Club = ??????
Poly= O'Hana's; Beach Club = ??????? (Cape May Menu does not interest us)

Etc....but you get my point. I'm not looking for side by side comparisons but definately the don't miss out on items.

Also, one more thing....I need to relax. My favorite place at the Poly was just to get a chair on the beach and enjoy the gentle noises of kids playing, ferry boat horns, etc. This year was ruined a do to some obnoxious guests that were either doing work or having very loud conversations.

I'm looking for suggestions at the main pool for some nice relaxing areas. Also, in June how crazy does the beach get or would this area be nice for some peace. Again I don't need absolute silence, but a nice getaway spot to enjoy the gentle noises of WDW - not a work back home. :rolleyes2

We've stayed at a few resorts during our time but the past five times we have stayed at the Poly. We are looking forward to something different but are looking for those "must dos" that the experts know about. For example:

Etc....but you get my point. I'm not looking for side by side comparisons but definately the don't miss out on items.

Also, one more thing....I need to relax. My favorite place at the Poly was just to get a chair on the beach and enjoy the gentle noises of kids playing, ferry boat horns, etc. This year was ruined a do to some obnoxious guests that were either doing work or having very loud conversations.

I'm looking for suggestions at the main pool for some nice relaxing areas. Also, in June how crazy does the beach get or would this area be nice for some peace. Again I don't need absolute silence, but a nice getaway spot to enjoy the gentle noises of WDW - not a work back home. :rolleyes2

Hey 1971, :wave2:
Noticed no one ever followed up on your this=that post. It is very hard to do.

I'll give it a shot but but this is personal opinion....
Tonga Toast=Milk Shake from Beaches and Cream sitting beside SAB.
MK fireworks from beach=Sitting at the end of Illuminations and watching the masses leave.
Torch Lighting Ceremony=Strolling around the Boardwalk and watching the night time entertainers
Ohana's=Ale and Compass lounge

We have stayed at Poly and BC. To me they are two completely different experiences.

Plenty of places to sit and relax at Y&BC. I have never seen the beach area 'crowded'. Sit there often. There are two different sitting areas at BCV's. I love to just go sit in YC lobby.

If you haven't already please come on over to Y&BC FAQ thread. Dee has done a wonderful job of compiling information on pages 1 and 2 and frequent posters are always eager to chime in on any questions.

2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ

OK- I'll play!

Poly = Tonga Toast; Beach Club = Oreo Bon Bons (no longer at Cape May but available at BC Marketplace) or No Way Jose at Beaches & Cream
Poly = MK Fireworks from the beach; Beach Club = Fireworks from BW Bridge or from SAB at night.
Poly = Torch Lighting Ceremony; Beach Club = Changing of the Guards (and Other Pool Activities) or the nightly campfire
Poly= O'Hana's; Beach Club = Have you checked the menu for Captains Grille?

For a quiet spot "at" the pool. Go to the top of the gazebo thingy above/near Hurricane Hanna's. Nice views and very quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter