Be Our Guest

glassslippergirl

DIS Veteran
Looking for advice on what to order at Be Our Guest tomorrow for lunch. Has anyone tried the vegetable quiche? My alternative is ordering the French onion soup and a cupcake. Any thoughts on which is better? Thanks!

First few times I went I did get the quiche AND the onion soup and enjoyed all of it. After I tried my DS Braised Pork, I started to order that and it's our dinner for the day. We then eat light for actual dinner.

You won't regret ordering the french onion soup.

I got the carved roast beef sandwich. It was good. The braised pork is also very good. DW got the turkey sandwich twice, but she's a turkey junkie so can't go by her opinion on that. But if the ordered twice it couldn't be awful.

My DD and I like the French Onion Soup a lot! We also like the roast beef sandwich. I'd go just for the soup (matter of fact, I booked a lunch for our next trip, and I'm sure that we'll both get that, and that may be all we order. We are the type that eat small meals).

I have had the vegetable quiche and really enjoyed it. I have had not the French onion soup, but it seems to get consistent good reviews. We split several different types of cupcakes amongst our group and thought they were delicious! I don't think you can go wrong with either choice!

I get the french onion soup, whole grain macaroni (kids menu) and masters cupcake. Love it ALL. Atmosphere, and food is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter