Be Our Guest restaurant

cottontail

DIS Veteran
When going for lunch at be our guest restaurant how do you pick which room you would like to be in?

When going for lunch at be our guest restaurant how do you pick which room you would like to be in?

You can pick which you want since you seat yourself ... if there is empty table. You get your own drinks etc. There are drink stations in every room.

We love the West Wing but it's hard to get a table. Our second choice is the Ballroom and we like to be by the windows if we can. Not a fan of Rose Gallery, it wasn't in the movie, is popular with young families and feels more chaotic and loud.

You walk in and find an empty table.

Personally I enjoy the ballroom the most.
I like the gallery though due to it being quieter.
I find the west wing to be a bit too dark for my tastes.

If you are having trouble finding a table in the room you would like to sit in, ask a cast member for assistance. Sometimes the "reserved" tables really aren't reserved. They are great about helping find somewhere to sit! After eating, make sure to take a moment to walk around and look at the other rooms. :) Enjoy!!!

We love the west wing which is darker. But a tip is don't sit near the rose because everybody comes in to take a picture of it.

The East wing is nice and quiet. The center section is the one I do not prefer.

And the gray stuff isn't delicious gray stuff-001.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter