Be Our Guest Reservations

WDWdude71

Earning My Ears
Has anyone actually been able to get dinner reservations at BOG??? We have been trying for months and EVERY date we check online shows unavailable.

Yup! Last year I got it on my 180 + 9....

This year (for our trip in August), I did a little better and got it for 180+8. :goodvibes

I just got reservations for dinner for May, 5 minutes ago - so excited!!!! just keep looking every time you think about it that's what I did

Has anyone actually been able to get dinner reservations at BOG??? We have been trying for months and EVERY date we check online shows unavailable.

We have a Saturday evening reservation September 13th. I'd prefer to move it to Monday the 15th, but nothing is available the entire rest of our trip at all. Good thing I booked what I could at the 180+ mark or we'd be stuck.

Going to try to get that Monday still, and if I can, I'll post when I release my Saturday one. Maybe someone here will get lucky.

I worked there last year and while the dinner is definitely more fancy, if you can't get dinner reservations I would suggest going for lunch. The food is so good and well priced ( as far as Disney pricing goes ). Your food magically finds you at your table and you get to see the castle! It's not quite the sit down rose napkin experience you get for dinner, but awesome all the same!

We are going at the end of August and they just released a couple of times for the 29th and I snagged 1 and of course the times were gone when I checked back 2 hours later

Just keep trying. At our initial booking window, I couldn't get anything, then a month or two later I had my choice of days and times!

A friend of mine just returned from Disney. She said she went to the Concierge at her hotel in the morning and she got reservations for two that evening at BOG.

Perhaps someone canceled while they were there, and your friend was the lucky one who snatched up the reservation. I have had to cancel one before due to illness, and I'm sure someone else lucked out because of it.

I was able to get one at 180 +1 for Sept 15th at 4:35pm. I booked it right at 6am and there were no times left by 6:05am.

Keep trying and good luck!

Perhaps someone canceled while they were there, and your friend was the lucky one who snatched up the reservation. I have had to cancel one before due to illness, and I'm sure someone else lucked out because of it.

I'm sure that's probably what happened. But if that is the case, it's certainly worth a shot trying that route.

I have been SOL ever since my dates opened up. of course it does not help I am only going to be in MK *ONE* night.

I will settle for lunch/FP if I must but then will need something for a late dinner( EMH til 2300 that night, our first time ever doing it)

I am staying CL so may just go ahead and beg the IPO to work some magic if they can.

I work in Dining.

--There are no characters at Be Our Guest. Not sure how this rumor started, but it is not a character venue.

The rest of your information is solid, but it's pretty well-known at this point that you can meet Beast (briefly) at BOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter