• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

When I called I was told the only 12 digit reservation numbers are room only reservations or dining reservations. We all know that this is not correct:sad2:

I finally found mine attached to the Memory Maker. That's the only place I found it anywhere on our reservation.

Still no luck for me. I got a great IT person, very informative and he did his best to help me, but the problem is beyond his sphere. He suggested I call DVC and see if they can assist me, since we booked the reservation using our points. Might have them take out the hyphen on the reservation and smash the names together, or else put a space in where the hyphen is. Oh well, if we don't manage to get a FP+ res. in August, it won't be because we didn't try. :sad2:

How frustrating for you! I did a package this past December with room/tickets& free QS dining - stayed at Pop. I had my 12 digit all numeric number fairly quickly after the booking was done. I did have the letter/number conf # at first, but had what I needed to book BOG lunch well before our arrival date.

Will cross my fingers for You that you get a knowledgeable CM who can "fix" things for you.. & soon.

Yes it is soooo frustrating. I even ask them to send me a reservation confirmation email, thinking it would be on there but I never got anything. I will try again tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a little time to work on it :thumbsup2 I gotta try and get a BOG lunch FP :goodvibes

I finally found mine attached to the Memory Maker. That's the only place I found it anywhere on our reservation.
I didn't get the Memory Maker (not yet anyway-I may decide to) but I have looked everywhere and nothing on either of my reservations (we have 2 rooms):confused3

I didn't get the Memory Maker (not yet anyway-I may decide to) but I have looked everywhere and nothing on either of my reservations (we have 2 rooms):confused3

Did you try Aggiegrl's trick listed below ... It was the only way for me to find my 12 digit code. I don't know if it will work on IE, but it does work on Chrome and Firefox

I found another way to find the 12 digit number without calling.

Login to the Disney website.
On the My Disney Experience tab, click "My Itinerary"
Scroll the calendar to your check in day.

Now, use your web browser's "view source" feature to see the webpage's code. I use Chrome, so it is under the top menu View>Developer>View Source.

Once you have the source code open, do a page search for "reservationNumber"

You should see the 12 digit code on the same line in this format:

"reservationNumber" value="44XXXXXXXXXX">

Also, make sure you have the EXACT name on the reservation. I couldn't get my mother's room to work until I realized she was listed as First Middle Last on the mailed invoice we received. On the MDE pages, she is just listed as First Last.

Did you try Aggiegrl's trick listed below ... It was the only way for me to find my 12 digit code. I don't know if it will work on IE, but it does work on Chrome and Firefox

Now, use your web browser's "view source" feature to see the webpage's code. I use Chrome, so it is under the top menu View>Developer>View Source.

Also, make sure you have the EXACT name on the reservation. I couldn't get my mother's room to work until I realized she was listed as First Middle Last on the mailed invoice we received. On the MDE pages, she is just listed as First Last.

OMG!!!! I found it with this!!!!:cool1::cheer2::banana:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: ALL!!! I love my Disboard friends!!!

:disrocks:

Still no luck for me. I got a great IT person, very informative and he did his best to help me, but the problem is beyond his sphere. He suggested I call DVC and see if they can assist me, since we booked the reservation using our points. Might have them take out the hyphen on the reservation and smash the names together, or else put a space in where the hyphen is. Oh well, if we don't manage to get a FP+ res. in August, it won't be because we didn't try. :sad2:

I booked my vacation with DVC points also. If you go on the DVC site and look under your upcoming vacation the travel plan number is the 12 digit number. It starts with a 4

And for anyone using FIREFOX, you will need to
On the page, place your cursor on the line that says "View Reservation Details" and right click.
Scroll down to "view page source"
Then I used the "control F" feature (just hold down control and the F key>it will bring up a "find" box>type in the word "reservationnumber" to find reservationNumber value and the 12 digit code that starts with 44xxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you again Brocktoon for finding this info for me and thank you Angiegrl for the detailed info!:wave2:

Totally worked for me! Thanks!!!

Now I need to get a ressie.

Is it always a 44xxxxxxxx number? I have a 12 digit number but it starts with 43xxxxxxxx. Also, will the system only recognize you within the 60 day period, or can you log in before that? TIA!

Is it always a 44xxxxxxxx number? I have a 12 digit number but it starts with 43xxxxxxxx. Also, will the system only recognize you within the 60 day period, or can you log in before that? TIA!

The 12 digit number just needs a single "4" to indicate it's a resort reservation number.

You can log in to the site any time (it will recognize a valid reservation), but you may not see any availability for your trip dates until those slots are released.

Used my FP without a problem last Sunday. They had my name in the system. Food was delicious.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but since people are having trouble finding their number I thought I would mention it just in case it wasn't. My reservation number is on my Magical Express paperwork. So if you have received your paperwork check that. I'm going in August and I have mine already.

Still waiting patiently to reserve BOG FP lunch! : )

Hi
I've just noticed this thread . In my ignorance - I thought we could just turn up at BOG for lunch. And that that was possible with quick service counter dining. Am I totally wrong?!

Hi
I've just noticed this thread . In my ignorance - I thought we could just turn up at BOG for lunch. And that that was possible with quick service counter dining. Am I totally wrong?!

You're correct. The FP+ just lets you skip the really long line to get in.

Hi

You are correct but the line can get extremely long. My daughter was there in January when the crowd levels were 2's-3's and they got in line at 10:45 and still waited about 90 minutes to eat lunch :scared1:
The FP let's you skip the long line :thumbsup2

Wow! I had no idea that waits could be so long. I'm going in March so I'm guessing a FP will be pretty important? What sort of wait times are you looking at with a FP?

Wow! I had no idea that waits could be so long. I'm going in March so I'm guessing a FP will be pretty important? What sort of wait times are you looking at with a FP?

I am sure it can fluctuate, like any other FP, but from what I have read, the consensus is 10-20 minutes with the FP and 90-120 without.

Really helpful- thank you. Might have to re- assess FP options/dining!

BOG lunch FP+ is currently a special FP+ that doesn't count against your daily park attraction FP+ reservations. So ahead of time you can book three FP+ reservations and a "fourth" one for BOG lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter