• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

So I asked if we'd be able to secure a FP at the park the day we wanted to dine (12/8) and they thought it would work but weren't 100% sure.

Not sure I'm following this part. So they're telling you it's all invite only as of December, but you asked if you could get a FP and they said they "thought it might work" ... thought WHAT might work? Thought you'd be able to use the existing link?

I don't know if it's already been said or not but I was never sent an email inviting me to participate in FP+ for BOG. However, I was able to add my room reservation ID and login to the Be Our Guest lunch site. From there, I am able to book a FP+ reservation for November. I am not able to book December but no one is able to either. -dave

I also talk to Guest Relations (about another dining issue I was having and she said they weren't available. I am still going to watch to see if open. The message I got was from the special log in for BOG - that said not available.. not thru the regular fast pass ?
I'm still watching daily and hoping... be there in 25 days:banana:.

Not sure I'm following this part. So they're telling you it's all invite only as of December, but you asked if you could get a FP and they said they "thought it might work" ... thought WHAT might work? Thought you'd be able to use the existing link?

I believe she meant that you could go to guest relations or your hotel concierge the day of to get a FP+ for BOG.

I tried to enter my resort reservation info but it keeps deleting numbers as I enter them. I can't enter more than 1 number. Anyone have this issue?

actually it doesn't seem to want any letters but my reservation is not all numbers. is there a reservation # I am missing?

actually it doesn't seem to want any letters but my reservation is not all numbers. is there a reservation # I am missing?

It's not your reservation number it wants.

Look at your ME tickets. There are two lines of numbers. It wants one of those lines. On my FP+ it was the second line of numbers that let me make a reservation.

I was also able to use my Magic band confirmation #. It let me into the system, but of course no FPP available for December yet.

It's not your reservation number it wants. Look at your ME tickets. There are two lines of numbers. It wants one of those lines. On my FP+ it was the second line of numbers that let me make a reservation.
I used the second one.

oh man! I got in but no fastpass currently for our trip in early jan. I wish they would add it.

Thanks for the tips.

Hopefully they continue it soon!

I was also able to use my Magic band confirmation #. It let me into the system, but of course no FPP available for December yet.

I have tried to enter my MB# but the site still won't let me in :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Has anyone with a fast pass plus for BoG, without receiving an invitation for it, been turned down when trying to enter? I just read that you have to have an email conformation from Disney or people are getting turned away. I went in to the web site myself and did it, but I was not invited. Now I'm wondering if we will be turned away. :scared:

Has anyone with a fast pass plus for BoG, without receiving an invitation for it, been turned down when trying to enter? I just read that you have to have an email conformation from Disney or people are getting turned away. I went in to the web site myself and did it, but I was not invited. Now I'm wondering if we will be turned away. :scared:
just print your confirmation from the BOG site. You won't be turned away.

I feel very stupid. We just booked a quick 2 night trip in Dec and I am setting up ressies. What number am I looking for to get the BOG FP+? What is ME? Where do I find this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter