Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Are you allowed to book BOG fastpasses on several days during your vacation or limited to one?

Also, are people finding that the fastpasses book up right at the 28 days or are the still available for some time after?

thanks

I happen to have a split stay (some days in Saratoga Springs and some in Bay Lake) so I have two reservation numbers. Can I book BOG twice? Or will it realize that both reservations are on one MDE account and remove one over the other?

I am not sure I am willing to test this out since I want to make sure we get BOG on the early part of my trip since more family members will be there.

I happen to have a split stay (some days in Saratoga Springs and some in Bay Lake) so I have two reservation numbers. Can I book BOG twice? Or will it realize that both reservations are on one MDE account and remove one over the other?

The BoG booking system does not care about MDE or link to it at all (apart from using the username and password associated with your overall Disney account, which will be the same). So as long as you have two reservation numbers, and you use two logins (i.e. different emails) it should work fine.

Andre

The BoG booking system does not care about MDE or link to it at all (apart from using the username and password associated with your overall Disney account, which will be the same). So as long as you have two reservation numbers, and you use two logins (i.e. different emails) it should work fine. Andre

Thx Andrew.

I guess I will have one of my extended family members book the earlier date (using her email). And I can book the latter (since the latter is just my immediate family).

Got the e-mail and was able to get FP+ and pre-order last night. However no where on MDE does it show. Not under FP+ or Dining. I know it is not a "Reservation" but how do I know we have the FP+ we asked for? Also, after we made it, I noticed MDE loads slower especially FP and Dining. Everything does show up except Lunch BOG. How do I confirm the FP+?

What date did you get the BOG FP for?

Can someone please give me the link to the BOG fastpass?? The first one on this thread is not working for me!! Thanks!!

For those who are tracking the days that fastpasses become available for booking - I just booked a fastpass for Aug 12th lunch.

Can someone please give me the link to the BOG fastpass?? The first one on this thread is not working for me!! Thanks!!

It does work, you just need to remove the smiley (":confused") from the end of it.

MODERATORS: Please could someone edit the first post in this thread to make the above change, as everyone who tries to use the link has the same problem (the actual link quoted is fine, but there needs to be a space between the link and the smiley so it is properly clickable). Thanks!

Andre

I was just able to schedule a fastpass for BOG lunch for Wednesday, August 13!!! Yay!!! I did not need my reservation number. I just logged in using my MDE login. So excited!!:). Also, I was able to refresh the screen to get a choice of times until I found a time I liked. :)

I thought today was my day for 8/14 to book but, it must be tomorrow. I tried booking today but, there were none...I jumped the gun! Love the DIS :thumbsup2

I was just able to schedule a fastpass for BOG lunch for Wednesday, August 13!!! Yay!!! I did not need my reservation number. I just logged in using my MDE login. So excited!!:). Also, I was able to refresh the screen to get a choice of times until I found a time I liked. :)

That would be great if we didn't need that reservation number anymore! It has proven difficult for so many people!!!

That would be great if we didn't need that reservation number anymore! It has proven difficult for so many people!!!

It may be that the OP has tried the page before, to see if it would load for them for example, and entered their hotel reservation number at that point. Once done, the BoG booking system keeps that reservation number linked to your email ready for the next time you log in.

Andre

I also booked Aug. 13th today for lunch! I have found that I only have to enter the hotel reservation number the FIRST time I login. Every time after that, it is no longer required.

I just booked lunch next week...my question is, we are a party of 3 plus one guest, and it would only let me make a reservation for 3. Do you think they'll give me a hard time over having a party of 4 instead of 3?

I also booked Aug. 13th today for lunch! I have found that I only have to enter the hotel reservation number the FIRST time I login. Every time after that, it is no longer required.

Yes, that is how it is. And that is why if your reservation changes you can't update it in the website.

I just booked lunch next week...my question is, we are a party of 3 plus one guest, and it would only let me make a reservation for 3. Do you think they'll give me a hard time over having a party of 4 instead of 3?

I was wondering the same thing my mom is also coming but she has her own reservation wonder if we would need to make two reservations ?

Just an update. I used the link to get a fastpass for Sunday, July 13 for BOG. No problems at all. FYI

is the guest staying on site? the BOG FP+ is only for guests at Disney resorts

I was wondering the same thing my mom is also coming but she has her own reservation wonder if we would need to make two reservations ?

yes, your Mom will need her own FP+ using her resort ressie #. I did it for my sister's family last year and our FP+ had overlapping times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter