Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I was able to book without an email. My reservation is on the 9th so I can't tell you if they'll honor it but I was at least able to make it.

I know everyone here is scrambling for the BOG lunch fastpasses, but there are some ADR's available for late at night (around 9 mostly), for the 1st week of Nov. I have a lunch fastpass for 11/4 & was just checking the dinner reservations for that week & saw several openings (at least for a party of 3). Just thought i would put that info out there.;)

Just curious.....is everyone who is booking a fastpass for BOG lunch, receiving an email invite? I never go an email and my travel agent said that if I book without the email, Disney might not honor it. She said they have been turning people away if they booked without the email (not sure how they know if you got an invite or not). Has it worked for anybody without the email invite?

Thanks!

Your travel agent isn't well informed. We've never received an email and have obtained FP+ directly from the website three times. They have been honored with no issues. Many people have posted the same thing.

I apologize if either of these questions have been answered already--I've read the first post and cycled through several pages and haven't been able to find definitive answers.

1) Can you book more than one Be Our Guest FP+ for different days? Can I make a FP+ reservation for the first Sunday of our trip and another one for that Friday? I know the system only opens up 27 days in advance, one day at a time, so I'd have to make the reservations 27 days before each of the respective dates, but will the system actually allow me to make more than one?

2) Will we use our Magic Bands to enter the FP+ queue just like any other FP+? In other words, is the reservation linked to our Magic Bands? Sorry if this is a silly question, I've just seen other people mention printing off their fastpass+ and want to make sure that's not something we need to do.

Thanks!

I apologize if either of these questions have been answered already--I've read the first post and cycled through several pages and haven't been able to find definitive answers. 1) Can you book more than one Be Our Guest FP+ for different days? Can I make a FP+ reservation for the first Sunday of our trip and another one for that Friday? I know the system only opens up 27 days in advance, one day at a time, so I'd have to make the reservations 27 days before each of the respective dates, but will the system actually allow me to make more than one? 2) Will we use our Magic Bands to enter the FP+ queue just like any other FP+? In other words, is the reservation linked to our Magic Bands? Sorry if this is a silly question, I've just seen other people mention printing off their fastpass+ and want to make sure that's not something we need to do. Thanks!

You can't make a second FP for lunch until you've used the first one. The system will cancel your first FP when you click to confirm the second one. But many of us have been able to make a second FP (availability permitting) once we've used the first one.

You check in at the podium to the left of the pathway to the restaurant before the bridge, you should only need to give your name & it will be in their computer... if you pre order lunch, your Magicband will signal where the server should bring the food to you at your chosen table :)

You can print your FP page or screen cap it on your phone, but I don't recall anyone posting that they've ever needed to show it.

Your travel agent isn't well informed. We've never received an email and have obtained FP+ directly from the website three times. They have been honored with no issues. Many people have posted the same thing.

That could be. She was just letting me know what her and her colleagues were hearing from clients. Her advice was to book it without the invite and hope for the best. That's what I did....so we'll see!

Happy to say that we secured our BOG FP+ lunch ressie for 11/14 :) it was so nice to see actual openings after waiting for that 27 day window to open up!:cool1::hyper::banana:

Good luck to all on getting your preferred time!

We also were able to book our fast passes for BOG lunch on the 14th! That was the last item to cross off my list before starting to pack!!:cool1:

Can anyone here confirm being turned away with a BOG fp? I'm finally done planning but that TA claiming bookings without email are not valid is giving me real anxiety. :(

Can anyone here confirm being turned away with a BOG fp? I'm finally done planning but that TA claiming bookings without email are not valid is giving me real anxiety. :(

I've done BOG lunch FP+ both with an invite & without. Neither time was I asked for any kind of proof. just gave them my name at the podium to check in & was sent on in for lunch.

There are people here on the boards who've been doing BOG lunch without an invite since it began as a test almost 2 years ago. Your TA is a bit out of the loop on this one.

Never heard of that before. I'd say most people book the FP without the email, or they book it BEFORE they get the email. I'd suspect the TA just wants to cover her butt.

The email invite is just a way to notify you of the web site and BOG FP+ option. If you already know about the web site, the email isn't even necessary.

The way I found out about it was that a CM told me about it when I was booking my ADR's at 180 days out and couldn't get a BOG dinner. She gave me the website and even told me the number I'd need to use. Said I'd have to wait to book it but that it shouldn't be a problem. She didn't mention an email at all.
Don't think you have anything to worry about here. I'm pretty sure it would be all over the boards if it were true. And it wouldn't be so easy to book. They would be sending a PIN in the email if this was what they really wanted.

Enjoy your BOG lunch! Booked mine today! :dance3:

What does everyone see before their 27 day window opens up? Our vacation starts 11/20 (31 days :banana:) which means Friday is 27 days for our first day. When I log into the BOG site, I can only select this week. Will I magically be able to select the dates I want once I am 27 days out? :confused3

at day 27 it only releases one day. It's not like when you book your ADR's and your whole trip opens up. You have to wait until 27 days before the date you want to book the FP+. Apparently the window usually opens up around 2:30am central time. Hope this helps. :)

It was open at 2am last night. Last night was booking for 11/16. You have to make some meal selections but you can just make those up and edit it later. It was hard to think about food at 2am. :)

It was open at 2am last night. Last night was booking for 11/16. You have to make some meal selections but you can just make those up and edit it later. It was hard to think about food at 2am. :)

You don't have to make meal selections. Choose FastPass+ Expedited Arrival (on the right) and you get FP+ and order your meals when you get there. Choose FastPass+ Direct To Table and you choose your meals at the time you make the FP.

You can make changes once you are there, but if you're going to do that, you might as well just choose the Expedited Arrival and no meal selections. ;)

I read the first few pages and didn't find the answer there but I apologize in advance as I'm sure this was asked/answered somewhere along the way....

I did a FP+ when we stayed in CBR last spring no problems. We're staying at the Swan this spring- I know we can't partake in the 27 day advance window but do the lunch slots EVER open up to S/D guests or am I in "wait in line or nothing" territory?

Thanks and sorry again for what I am sure was answered somewhere in the previous 99 or so pages!

I just wanted to say a big Thank You for the help in figuring out where my reservation number was. I couldn't have done it without this board! Be Our Guest lunch, here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter