Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Yippee, managed to book lunch for our trip on the 14th!

Was hoping for dinner, but I'll take lunch, I'm lucky enough to have been twice for dinner on previous trips.

I'm so excited! I booked our trip under 90 days so I didn't get any ADR that I wanted... Especially ohana and dessert party... Although I'm now happy with the ones I did get, but I really have my heart set on BOG and I can't wait to book it tonight. My bands just shipped and this is the FINAL piece of my puzzle!

This system is so frustrating! I have a split stay and wanted to book lunch on Nov 14, but the site will only show the first part of our stay (through the 11th). I've tried creating a new acct and all the other "fixes" recommended on this thread, but NOTHING brings up that second part of our stay.....:confused3

Anyway, I was able to get lunch FP for the 11th, but really wanted it for the 14th. Does anyone know if there's any way to "trade" these lunch FPs like with ADRs or other FPs?

Got it this morning! Woohoo! Our DD6 has a BBB appt. at 10:50 and she's wearing a gorgeous Belle dress and then we head over to BOG for lunch right after!!! Then later that afternoon we have Enchanted Tales with Belle! How perfect is this!!!! :cool1:

At lunch you seat yourself in which ever room you want to sit in. You also get your own drinks and silverware. :)

I went to the site to try and book a fp but it said non were available and now it won't let me back in to keep checking. It says guest already registered. What do I do? Thanks for the help

I'm still getting this message, has this happened to anyone else and what do I do? Thanks for the help

Okay, I'm one of those people with a split stay at POR and OKW. The first part it's just DH and I but the second part starting Nov 14 there will be 6 of us. I'm getting Nov12-18 showing but haven't tried to book anything since it's only offering it to DH and me. I really want my whole family to be able to go as this is the DGD's first trip. Will their names ever appear or are we out of luck. I've tried making a second account and that didn't work either. This is so frustrating. :-(

Has anyone found a way around putting a new reservation number in? When I log in it doesn't ask me for my new reservation number and must still have last years in there. It will only show me 7 days from right now and will not let me get into Nov. I know a few people have called and not been able to be helped! Has anyone found a way around this?:confused3:confused3:confused3

At lunch you seat yourself in which ever room you want to sit in. You also get your own drinks and silverware. :)

The only bad experience our family of 6 had at Disney was with the Be Our Guest Lunch reservation experience. It was difficult to figure out that Disney is operating currently on a 27 day window to make the reservation. In addition after I pre-picked our meals we could not modify them as is advertised. Then when we arrived three different cast members ordered us into the standby line instead of sending us to the left with the rest of the fastpass people. This was after I showed them my print out of the fastpass. The 4th cast member we confronted at last admitted they others had made a mistake, but when we entered the dining hall we found multiple groups of people roaming the hall looking for tables that would seat their party. It appeared that Disney had let too many people enter the restaurant at the same time.
Overall it was a confusing cafeteria experience. I wouldn't do it again.

Okay, I'm one of those people with a split stay at POR and OKW. The first part it's just DH and I but the second part starting Nov 14 there will be 6 of us. I'm getting Nov12-18 showing but haven't tried to book anything since it's only offering it to DH and me. I really want my whole family to be able to go as this is the DGD's first trip. Will their names ever appear or are we out of luck. I've tried making a second account and that didn't work either. This is so frustrating. :-(

I had to call disney and have them assign a different email to the second room we have booked, and then I was able to book using that room.

I've been trying to get a fastpass for any day between November 9-16, but it always says theres none available. Is this happening to anyone else?

Has anyone found a way around putting a new reservation number in? When I log in it doesn't ask me for my new reservation number and must still have last years in there. It will only show me 7 days from right now and will not let me get into Nov. I know a few people have called and not been able to be helped! Has anyone found a way around this?:confused3:confused3:confused3

You may have to register a new My Disney Experience account and use it just for this. Use a different e-mail account and password.

I talked to Disney about it and you will need to set up a new MDE account with a different e-mail address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter