Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

We are looking for August 30th, but when I went to reserve we only had until August 29th. Anyone else looking for this date have the same issue?

:( tried to book today and it told me there were no more times available - however - it's for September 12 so I'm outside the 27 day period - will try again closer to trip -

:( tried to book today and it told me there were no more times available - however - it's for September 12 so I'm outside the 27 day period - will try again closer to trip -

It will say there are none available until 27 days before the day you want to eat there.

We are looking for August 30th, but when I went to reserve we only had until August 29th. Anyone else looking for this date have the same issue?

Try again tomorrow. I assume you can see the date within your seven valid bookable days, but when you click on the specific day you want you see no availability listed?

Andre

Thanks Andre! I will definitely try again later today and tomorrow. August 30 doesn't show as an option at all. Up to the 29th it is highlighted a light blue, but the 30th is not highlighted. Just in case I tried on the computer and phone. Nothing for either. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or is it just me.

P.S. Love your insight on POR! We love staying there:)

Aug 30 shows as an option for me right now, but I am waiting on Sept 1

based on the fact that everyone and their dog abuses any system/plan/feature that is discussed on these forums, you might as well remove this portion:

(i am only half way joking here)

Hey! Watch what you say about my dog! ;)

Thanks for letting me know the 30th is up for others. Still not showing for me, but I'll be patient (hard to do) and check tomorrow. Counting on a minor glitch :)

Thanks for letting me know the 30th is up for others. Still not showing for me, but I'll be patient (hard to do) and check tomorrow. Counting on a minor glitch :)

What is your arrival date at the hotel? Even once you are fully within the 27-day window, you can only book for your arrival date and the following six days; no extra ones will appear until after you check in.

Andre

So I thought I made a reservation and ordered our food. I went to check on the time I was booked into and cannot find our reservation anywhere. Now that I have read this thread I understand that is normal.:goodvibes But, before I read this I went ahead and tried to remake my reservation, which I did on several occasions because I felt it was never confirmed and I was doing something wrong, like it was not saving. My concern is that I have 5 reservations in the system now or no reservation at all!:scared:

So I thought I made a reservation and ordered our food. I went to check on the time I was booked into and cannot find our reservation anywhere. Now that I have read this thread I understand that is normal.:goodvibes But, before I read this I went ahead and tried to remake my reservation, which I did on several occasions because I felt it was never confirmed and I was doing something wrong, like it was not saving. My concern is that I have 5 reservations in the system now or no reservation at all!:scared:

Take a screen capture as there's a good chance you could have been messed up..

I am checking in to Beach Club for 2 nights August 30-September 1. I went to the site and, oddly enough, I can actually book FP+ for August 22-28, but can't see any dates past that. Any ideas as to why I can book times for the week before we check in, but not during the dates of our reservation?

Okay...for the first time it said "Congratulations! Your reservation has been reserved, please arrive between... :yay: Had not gotten that message before.

If we are paying OOP, can a child order off the adult menu, when we preselect our meals at the fastpass page?

I found this on another thread... I cannot take any credit cause I don't understand computer talk at all!!

I was super worried about my FP to BOG too! So following the directions in the post you log in to the BOG FP site and then replace the end "stuff" with this:

"beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ViewConfirmation.aspx" (The "stuff" I refer to is AFTER the backslash. I hope I am being clear enough... When you see it, it makes sense)

It's the only way I've been able to check my FP (and I made several FP's cause I thought I was doing it wrong... Now I have a screenshot of the Congratulations page too)

I have two questions that I haven't seen the answers to:

1. My parents have their own room reservation, so I understand I need to do two separate FP reservations when our window opens. However, we obviously want to be able to sit together - how do we handle that? One of the days we are at MK is before DH arrives, so I could conceivably hold my baby (who counts as 1 on the system) and have 2 open chairs at our 4 person table, but will they let us do that?

2. What time do the open reservations hit the system at the 27 day mark? Do I need to be up until midnight, or can I do it first thing in the morning?

I have two questions that I haven't seen the answers to:

1. My parents have their own room reservation, so I understand I need to do two separate FP reservations when our window opens. However, we obviously want to be able to sit together - how do we handle that? One of the days we are at MK is before DH arrives, so I could conceivably hold my baby (who counts as 1 on the system) and have 2 open chairs at our 4 person table, but will they let us do that?

it's open seating at lunch, just find a table that fits our party and sit there. Last year my sister's family and mine each had our own FP+ with over lapping times. we checked in together and were sent into the restaurant together. Sis had to fix the dining credits for her family (the on line system wanted to use a dining credit for her 2 year old). My family of 3 went in and got a table for 6 and sis and her 2 kids joined us a ffew minutes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter