"Be Our Guest Cup", what is it and ramifications with DDP

DWeav

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to preorder our BOG breakfast and lunch. I notice that I choose a beverage to go with my meal (we're on the DDP), but I also see two other cup options ("Be Our Guest Cup" and the "Souvenir Castle Goblet"). I see many pictures of the Goblet, that doesn't exactly interest me but what is the "Be Our Guest Cup"? I look up cups and of course I'm seeing the cups that I assume come from Gaston's Tavern...not sure.

Also, the price for the cup is $5.00. When I choose an entrée, I only can pick the fountain beverage/chocolate milk/hot beverage/milk. So i'm guessing my only option with the DDP is to get both a regular drink and the BOG cup (if we decide to get one...if I can only figure out what it looks like ahead of time.

Thanks for any help.

It's just a cheap plastic Be Our Guest cup. You'll have to pay out of pocket for it on the DDP.

12950226_518036215048313_846535306_n.jpg

It is cute. When we went in 2015, I was able to sub soup for the drink and oop for cup. But I think you can't do that anymore. My kids liked it, and got a refill when we left. Later in the day, I could buy a large drink (double the regular for 40 cents?), split it and drink the rest myself! Good deal when you everyone wants a small drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter