BC rooms question

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
I've finally settled on the BC. But I have a couple of questions:

- Is the vanity area separated from the rest of the room by a door? My infant will be sleeping while my mom spends 45 minutes each day "getting ready".

- I have booked a standard. Since my mom will be babysitting my 1 year old, I want to make sure she can easily figure out how to get to her hotel room when she leaves to take the baby out for a walk. She is kind of flighty, if you know what I mean. What request should I make for a room that will be close to the lobby/front door out to the boardwalk? I know we probably won't get a view with a request like this, but it is more important that my mom doesn't get lost!

Thank you!

Hi~
The vanity area is separate by a 1/2 wall but there's no door... the bathroom has the tub/shower and toilet and right outside that is a 2 sink vanity. There is a small partition there, but it doesn't go clear across w/ a door.

As far as location, I would just request something close to the lobby. The corridors can be a little confusing if you're a first timer there so if you're close to the lobby, it shouldn't be too difficult to navigate to and from the room. The lobby has the BC Marketplace there and one one side of the lobby are the doors leading out toward the Boardwalk/Epcot/ferry/etc.... and directly opposite those doors are the front doors leading to the bus stop that will take you to the other parks :thumbsup2

Have a great trip! :goodvibes It's our favorite resort!!!!

Thank you so much for all of the info! With the wall, does much lighting and noise get into the rest of the room? Mom likes to blow dry her hair, put on makeup, etc. Her routine takes almost an hour!

Thanks again!

Hi~
The vanity area is separate by a 1/2 wall but there's no door... the bathroom has the tub/shower and toilet and right outside that is a 2 sink vanity. There is a small partition there, but it doesn't go clear across w/ a door.

As far as location, I would just request something close to the lobby. The corridors can be a little confusing if you're a first timer there so if you're close to the lobby, it shouldn't be too difficult to navigate to and from the room. The lobby has the BC Marketplace there and one one side of the lobby are the doors leading out toward the Boardwalk/Epcot/ferry/etc.... and directly opposite those doors are the front doors leading to the bus stop that will take you to the other parks :thumbsup2

Have a great trip! :goodvibes It's our favorite resort!!!!

The room will stay fairly darkened with the drapes drawn if she has just the vanity area lighting on.... as far as the hairdryer, it won't drown out the sound very much as it's not an enclosed area....

Good luck! Hope that helps! :)

:goodvibes:wizard:

We to have settled on the BC for our trip in Mar.!!!!!!! We requested a ground level room due to our DD's wheelchiar. She hopes to be able to go to make a purchase by herself, she is 16 now! We stayed at the CBR last May but we were tooooo farrrrr for her to travel!!!!!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter