BBB For Boys?

LWatson

I Still Do!!!!
I heard rumor about a Pirate themed thing for boys coming to Disney soon. Has anyone else heard about it? I have 2 boys so I really hope this is true because I think it would be fun for them.

I don't know about that, but dh got the boys' "Cool Dude" 'do done to thrill our daughters, and it was really neat!

They put a bunch of coloured gel in and spike all their hair, then add glitter and mickeys to it...

Then they paint a mickey head on the back with coloured gel.

Dh actually had women coming up and asking him out b/c he'd done it for our daughters and they thought it was so cool!

It's only $7.50...the best deal in the park, I'd say!

We've seen Peter Pans from BBB around the parks last summer. I'd give a call to BBB and ask. I would think they'd try to accomodate you and what a great theming for boys! :idea:I guarantee you'd generate a ton of interested clients.

Yes there is one opening in MK in Adventureland.Its gonna be called
"the Pirate League" and is should be opening on June 29th!
I cant wait to take my son, hes gonna be amazed!!:)

Yes there is one opening in MK in Adventureland.Its gonna be called
"the Pirate League" and is should be opening on June 29th!
I cant wait to take my son, hes gonna be amazed!!:)

okay cool. I think we might budget for that for both boys. My youngest will be turning 2 so that should be fun, and my oldest loves the POC movies and ride so that should be good for him too!!! YAY thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter