BBB bringing your own dress?

Disneysince82

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the details/price/package if you bring your own dress to the BBB? I have found some really cute custom dresses I plan to get our daughter for the trip. I was hoping she could just used one of them I am buying. We are still wanting to do all the other stuff that is included in the Deluxe package? Has anyone brought their own dress & have the details?

Does anyone know the details/price/package if you bring your own dress to the BBB? I have found some really cute custom dresses I plan to get our daughter for the trip. I was hoping she could just used one of them I am buying. We are still wanting to do all the other stuff that is included in the Deluxe package? Has anyone brought their own dress & have the details?

$99.99 plus tax. If you want the photos in the carriage after the makeover, that’s an extra $40. We just did this on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter