Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom points for rent - $17 to $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachatak

No such thing as too many points...
We have over 700 points available for rent. We do request that all point rental requests be for at least 150 points or more. Post here or PM to request availability.

Bay Lake Tower
7-11 month window: $18 per point

Animal Kingdom
7-11 month window: $17 per point

Any DVC resort from 1-7 month window: $15 per point

Can you tell me when they can be used until? I am interested in a Bay Lake Studio either theme park or lake view for Nov 2019, prob the first week Nov 2-9 or the 3-9. Thanks!

I am looking for a last minute DVC rentals and am wondering if you could check availability for Nov 17-22
Preference would be AK for a standard but really would consider looking at anything that is available for those days

Thanks is advance!

Looking for AK studio (value or standard) for January 16-22, if available. Any help is appreciated :)

Looking for 8 nights in the beginning of Sept. 2019 for 5-6 adults. A 2 bdrm. at either BCV or BWV would be great or, if doable, a 2 bdrm. club level at AKL. Thank you!

Looking for November 25th - 29th 2018 in a 1 bedroom. Do u have anything for this?

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter