• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bathroom question

Ravens girl

Mouseketeer
Do the bathrooms have hooks you can hang an organizer from? I’ve read you can’t use over the door organizers.

You can’t use the metal over the door hooks but you can use suction cups
04CA9B73-FC57-46EE-919F-AA3078BBCB83.pngDEE8A6C2-F790-4ACE-932E-E9A94569AF43.png

Last edited:

Get some of these magnetic hooks and stick them anywhere on the room or bathroom ceilings and walls. You can then put hangers, travel kits, lanyards, projector screens(!), etc. on them.

71lFkMFDOAL._AC_UY218_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=magnetic+hooks+for+cruise+ships

There are a few hangers in each bathroom that may be enough for 2-3 people. There are also a few hooks on the cabin wall that we hang an organizer from. And since we are a family of 5, we also bring some of the magnetic hooks pictures pictured above for our lanyards and other small items.

A different/delicate bathroom question...maybe someone could answer if they remember. Since you are not going into the terminal immediately upon arrival, are there restrooms in or around the garage area available for passenger use where covid testing is being done.

This picture shows the hooks on the wall (circled in red) that we also used for hanging our organizer .99A4B55A-85A3-4382-A49A-1B08F1284783.jpeg

Last edited:
There is one in the bathroom for sure. Not sure if it’s on the back of the door or behind the door, but it’s in the bathroom with the toilet.

A different/delicate bathroom question...maybe someone could answer if they remember. Since you are not going into the terminal immediately upon arrival, are there restrooms in or around the garage area available for passenger use where covid testing is being done.
Yep.

There are restrooms on the ground floor of the parking garage

Are there restrooms for tent testers? I forgot to look for one when I was there.

Yes, there are trailers that are bathrooms right beside the tents. They were actually pretty nice bathrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter