Baseball - It's What's on Your Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to start driving this summer. I techinally can get my permit now, but I'm too chicken. At the moment, i don't think I could see over the steering wheel and push the pedal at the same time.

0atl.jpg

OMG. I'M FREAKING OUT. ON THE VERGE OF HYPERVENILATING.

Momma: Sara!
Me: What?
Momma: You start driving tomorrow.
Me: WHAT?!
Momma: The instructor just called, meet him in the circle tomorrow at 2:25.
Me: WHAT?!?!?!?!!!?
Momma: I'll pick you up at four
Me: No, no, no... ohmygosh... I need at least a week to mentally prepare for this... TOMORROW? ohmygosh...
Momma: The first part is an observation, don't worry. He's just going to teach you and he'll make sure nothing goes wrong
Me: oh lordy... okay.

*GET ON FACEBOOK* Me: EVERYBODY STAY OFF THE ROAD TOMORROW.

good thing none of you live in NC (;
So you get your permit if you do well tomorrow? I wish you luck!

I'm gonna get driving lessons for my 17th birthday. Anyone know when the age goes up to 18..? I just know it doesn't apply to me, idk what year it applies to.. people born after '97 or '98 or something?

LOL

I would be way too scared to drive xD

well I have dentist and you have driving
do something that scares you xD

I'M FREAKIN' OUT.
so nervous :/

don't like him anymore xD (as in, wanna go out with him) xD

oh, then yeah xD

So you get your permit if you do well tomorrow? I wish you luck!

Oh nooo, I finished the class part of Driver's Ed in January, now I've got to do the Driving Portion. I've never drove before, so I'm going to be taught. I've got to drive like... 9 hours (altogether) on the streets before I can get my Permit :-)

@MickeyisBeast: Here where I'm from you have to complete 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of driving to have a full permit (meaning you can drive with anyone over 18 with a valid license). I've just done this, and now I'm taking an extra drive to get ready for my oficial driving test for my license (If I pass this and the written exam, I can get it on the 24th of this month as I will be old enough, legally.)

But I've been driving for over a year, though I get why you're nervous. Driving on a street for the first time is really nervewracking, but it does get better.

I'M FREAKIN' OUT.
so nervous :/

oh, then yeah xD

Oh nooo, I finished the class part of Driver's Ed in January, now I've got to do the Driving Portion. I've never drove before, so I'm going to be taught. I've got to drive like... 9 hours (altogether) on the streets before I can get my Permit :-)
Ah, I see now. Here you get your permit at 15, your intermediate liscense at 16, and the full liscense at 17. At least, I think that's how it works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter