• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb,

I would like to request your graphic for the Norway Cruise Gang.

Could it please read:

Disney Magic
Inagural Norway-Iceland-Scotland Cruise
29 June - 10 July 2015

In place of a family name please include: We crossed the Arctic Circle!

I would also appreciate it if you could change the 5 shields on the ship from the characters faces to shields that represent the flags of Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Scotland and England.

Many thanks,

Yvonne

Hi Barb,

I would like to request your graphic for the Norway Cruise Gang.

Could it please read:

Disney Magic
Inagural Norway-Iceland-Scotland Cruise
29 June - 10 July 2015

In place of a family name please include: We crossed the Arctic Circle!

I would also appreciate it if you could change the 5 shields on the ship from the characters faces to shields that represent the flags of Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Scotland and England.

Many thanks,

Yvonne
Here you go...

Barb,

Thank you so much, this Inaugural Norway-Iceland-Scotland Cruise graphic is fantastic! I have already shared it with a group of my fellow cruisers and told them they could find it here!

My problem is that my kids really like it and want us to make them magnets for their lockers at school, but they want to 'see' themselves in it!

My request: would you be able to make the same graphic but with 4 characters in the Viking boat as follows:
Viking Goofy, Viking Daisy with blond braids, Viking Mickey and Viking Minnie but with red braids.

Many thanks in advance.

Yvonne

Barb,

Thank you so much, this Inaugural Norway-Iceland-Scotland Cruise graphic is fantastic! I have already shared it with a group of my fellow cruisers and told them they could find it here!

My problem is that my kids really like it and want us to make them magnets for their lockers at school, but they want to 'see' themselves in it!

My request: would you be able to make the same graphic but with 4 characters in the Viking boat as follows:
Viking Goofy, Viking Daisy with blond braids, Viking Mickey and Viking Minnie but with red braids.

Many thanks in advance.

Yvonne
Glad you liked it! Here is your new request...

Do you have any "homerun" images -- that show that you have been on every Disney ship?
(I remember seeing them a year or two back, but can't find anything online now that we are finally about to embark on our 4th ship -- Magic, Dream, Wonder and now Fantasy!)

Hi Barb,
We are taking my family on the disney dream…and i remembered your AMAZING talents!!! the kids loved your things and are cruising and this would be terrific
We love the idea of decorating our stateroom door and your disigns are wonderful.
the only thing is we are leaving next sat!
also- if you do any birthday themed ones? zoey is 2! we are going to celebrate her birthday!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Could we please get:
  • M&M Ocean Deck- Disney Dream, August 2015, Nana & Popi
  • steamboat willie lp , dream, harrison
  • steamboat willie lp , dream, zoey
  • steamboat willie lp , dream, izzy
  • Minnie bow mh- zoey
  • Minnie bow mh- izzy
  • pirate cap red mh- Harrison
  • Pirate cap pink Mickey head- zoey
  • Pirate cap pink Mickey head- izzy
  • Hi Fab 5 gang lp - Disney Dream August 2015 The Korn & Schwartz Family
  • ship w full mickey moon mh - Randi in left ear, Eli in right ear, Disney Dream, August 2015
  • ship w full mickey moon mh - Nana in left ear, Popi in right ear, Disney Dream, August 2015
  • Pirate hat gray & red - Nana
  • Pirate hat gray & red - Popi
  • Pirate hat gray & red - Randi
  • Pirate hat gray & red - Eli
  • Dcl name tags (Nana, Popi, Randi, Eli, Harrison, Zoey, Izzy)
  • Minnie dk pink mh- Zoey
  • Minnie dk pink mh- Izzy
  • Mickie dk red mh- Harrison
  • Gray anchor mickey mh - Nana, Popi, Randi, Eli, Harrison, Zoey, Izzy
  • wa mickey gang dcl-
  • retro micky 1 mh - harrison, eli, popi
  • retro Minnie 1 mh - zoey, randi, nana, izzy
  • Minion ph 3 - harrison Disney Dream August 2015
  • Minion ph 3 - zoey Liam Disney Dream August 2015
  • Minion ph 3 - izzy Disney Dream August 2015
  • Beauty and beast1 mh- izzy, zoey, harrison

Hi Barbara,

May I get a surfboard mh with two surfboards (one mickey and one minnie themed surfboard) without any names. Can with have the "Disney Wonder" on the left ear when looking at the Disign and "October 16-18, 2015" on the right ear?

Thank you so much in advance

Do you have any "homerun" images -- that show that you have been on every Disney ship?
(I remember seeing them a year or two back, but can't find anything online now that we are finally about to embark on our 4th ship -- Magic, Dream, Wonder and now Fantasy!)
I have a grand slam disign...

Hi Barb,
We are taking my family on the disney dream…and i remembered your AMAZING talents!!! the kids loved your things and are cruising and this would be terrific
We love the idea of decorating our stateroom door and your disigns are wonderful.
also- if you do any birthday themed ones? zoey is 2! we are going to celebrate her birthday!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Could we please get:
  • Minnie bow mh- zoey
  • Minnie bow mh- izzy
  • ship w full mickey moon mh - Randi in left ear, Eli in right ear, Disney Dream, August 2015
  • ship w full mickey moon mh - Nana in left ear, Popi in right ear, Disney Dream, August 2015
  • wa mickey gang dcl-
I have to post these images in 2 seperate posts because of the amount of them. Here goes...

Hi Barb,
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Could we please get:
  • Minnie bow mh- zoey
  • Minnie bow mh- izzy
  • wa mickey gang dcl-
I need personalization for the "WA mickey gang dcl". Here is the second batch of disigns...

Hi Barb... I would love that Grand Slam design... same banner (Grand Slam 2015).... but say Jimmy & Julie at the bottom. Thanks!

Hi Barb, your work is amazing and you are so gracious to do these designs for us! Could I please request:

M&M ocean deck-Disney Wonder November 2015-Heather & Steve
Elsa pap 1 mh-Pretty as a princess- Makaela
Jake(from the neverland pirates) 2 beach mh left ear: Aiden right ear: 2015

Hi Barbara,

May I get a surfboard mh with two surfboards (one mickey and one minnie themed surfboard) without any names. Can with have the "Disney Wonder" on the left ear when looking at the Disign and "October 16-18, 2015" on the right ear?

Thank you so much in advance
Here you go...

Hi Barb, your work is amazing and you are so gracious to do these designs for us! Could I please request:

M&M ocean deck-Disney Wonder November 2015-Heather & Steve
Elsa pap 1 mh-Pretty as a princess- Makaela
Jake(from the neverland pirates) 2 beach mh left ear: Aiden right ear: 2015
Here you go...

Barb could I get the Mickey head with Pluto and the bones (like the post you did on 2781) with Jake on the ear. Thank you so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter