Barbie and Ken do Disney Trip Report COMPLETED!!

Blayne
I really enjoyed your trip report and hope you will consider writing another after your next trip. CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss, that is an awesome accomplishment! Good luck with school - I 'm sure you will do great. :thumbsup2

Hi Blayne,

Great last installment, if you find those pics please post them. I loved your entire report & pics. Like everyone has said, you wrote a great report, don't let it discourage you after your next visit to Disney!

I'm hoping to post a pre-tr & tr after our visit, wish me luck cuz it's gonna be my first and I'm a little nervous about it. Any tips or hints of advice?

Thanks again, and congrats on your double major and FANTASTIC weight loss!:cool1:

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful trip report with us Blayne!!! I looked forward each day to checking in to see if you added an update! You and your DF are such a cute couple. Best of luck with your job, school and all that weight loss!!! :cool1:

Blayne,

Great job on the finale of the trip report.I have enjoyed the whole thing. Hope you keep us posted on the weight loss. (I know it is a difficult thing to do, escpecially when things in life are hectic) great job, good luck at school and the weight loss.

Misty

What a GREAT TR!!! You have definitely found your niche...your writing capabilities are awesome.

Congrats on the weight loss. I've been there and it's hard!!!

Wherever life may lead you, I know you will do well. Good luck and I do honestly hope to hear about your next trip to the World!!!

:goodvibes I also enjoyed your trip report! Thanks for sharing! Hopefully, you'll be up to doing another after your next trip!

Wishing you the best!

Hi Blayne! I really enjoyed your trip report - I read almost all of it in one sitting! I am so glad you enjoyed your first trip to WDW so much. You & Todd are adorable and congrats on all the exciting changes you've had in your life over the past few months! I hope you decide to write another TR for your next trip!

I am sooo glad you came back and finished your TR....but am sad that this wasn't the experience you had hoped for. :confused3 You can't please everyone. I have thoroughly enjoyed the report and hope you & Todd have many more trips to Disney!

Good Luck in college! :hug: (Yeah...I'm a hugger!)

Oh my gosh! I was lying in bed last night not sleeping, and I thought "I should write Blayne a post to see how things are" and you have been around for a couple months!! I have 10 pages to catch up on but wanted to say glad you are back. Congrats on graduation and the weight loss. Two things you should be proud of. (Sorry, sounding like a mom again)

Hi Blayne! So glad you finished. Yours has been one of my faves all along, and reading updates really gets me excited about our trip IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH!!!! :cheer2:

I hope you do write another report someday...just tell everyone up front that if they don't have patience, they needn't bother reading! The rest of us will definitely stick around.

Good luck with college and have a blast. I was an English major as well, and I can't BELIEVE how much totally awesome stuff I learned in my college years. Here's a hint...keep your Lit books! Someday you will have an awesome collection to look back on and to show your own kids. I know because I just unpacked mine at our new house yesterday... trust me, there were a lot! But seeing them all lined up on the shelves looks SO good...very Beauty and the Beast-like. lol. ;)

Hope you keep hanging around the Dis, and hopefully you'll check in on my TR! DH and I leave for WDW on 10/14. :dance3:

Read the trip report you wrote so many years ago and I have to say of all the trip reports I’ve read over the years yours is still the longest and the best. I don’t believe the nasty comments that you received from some of the ignorant disers would be tolerated these days...although I do see some really stupid posts....you were 18 years old when you wrote that trip report and obv had some serious writing talent then....I came across your trip report only a few days ago and was just wondering what happened to you over the years.....where your journey taken you and whether you are still with Todd...so hoping you are having a happy life including further trips to WDW.

I just finished your report.. yup it's 2022. I loved it! Curious to see if you are still on the boards, or if you and Todd have returned to Disney. I plan on going in May,,, so excited need some fun in the pandemic time. Hope you are doing well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter