• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Banshee replacement part

Helen Gregson

Earning My Ears
Last week we bought our daughter one of those banshee puppet thingys from Pandora. Managed to lose the magnetic piece that fits on the shoulder. Any idea how we can get a replacement piece?

I know this is an old thread, but had a similar issue and consulted the Almighty Google and stumbled over here. I reached out to merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com email address and asked to purchase a replacement magnet, and they are sending one free of charge!
Thank for this update! My DD lost her magnet as well last year and was so upset about it. I will definitely look into this.

I didn't have this issue but tje switch that mives my banshees head back and forth stopped working :( Is there anyway I can fix this or get a replacment?

Sorry to rez an old thread but has anyone had more recent luck? I lost my connector for the Monkey-Lizard (same part at the Banshee) on a ride at the end of the night last week and while so many cast members tried to help, they ultimately sent me to Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com, who said it's not their problem and they won't help me replace it.

Sorry to rez an old thread but has anyone had more recent luck? I lost my connector for the Monkey-Lizard (same part at the Banshee) on a ride at the end of the night last week and while so many cast members tried to help, they ultimately sent me to Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com, who said it's not their problem and they won't help me replace it.

Try the general guest services email: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Or maybe even better, try Twitter: @WDWGuestServices … That is WDW official Guest Services Twitter account handle. They say they are eager to help guests with pretty much anything. And when a plea is made via social media, it’s harder for them to thumb their nose at you. You’ll eventually have to move to email or request they call you (to avoid crazy hold times, ask them to call instead) in order to give them specific contact info, but I’d start with a general “please help me with my ____— I’m so disappointed… ” tweet, and see what happens. Be short, sweet, and specific… and you may have some luck.

Don’t forget to come back with an update. :thumbsup2

If the above fails, try bringing your broken banshee back with you next time you go to wdw. I believe you can return/replace it at the parks.

Try the general guest services email: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Or maybe even better, try Twitter: @WDWGuestServices … That is WDW official Guest Services Twitter account handle. They say they are eager to help guests with pretty much anything. And when a plea is made via social media, it’s harder for them to thumb their nose at you. You’ll eventually have to move to email or request they call you (to avoid crazy hold times, ask them to call instead) in order to give them specific contact info, but I’d start with a general “please help me with my ____— I’m so disappointed… ” tweet, and see what happens. Be short, sweet, and specific… and you may have some luck.

Don’t forget to come back with an update. :thumbsup2

So unfortunately I've tried all avenues at this point. I called Merch Guest Services and while super nice, they said their supervisor said they could not issue a replacement part, even for sale.

The @WDWGuestServices Twitter account never replied to me and looks like it hasn't been updated in months.

Lost & Found closed my case, stating they couldn't find it, despite the guy on the phone at Lost & Found saying cases stayed open indefinitely. He said maybe try Guest Services again in a couple of months to see if I get someone who'll give me a different answer.

It'll be a long while before we return to WDW, so my last resort is to try and DIY a replacement part and hopefully I can make it fit better than the original anyway.

Thanks for the attempt to help, though! I appreciate the responses. 💕

So unfortunately I've tried all avenues at this point. I called Merch Guest Services and while super nice, they said their supervisor said they could not issue a replacement part, even for sale.

The @WDWGuestServices Twitter account never replied to me and looks like it hasn't been updated in months.

Lost & Found closed my case, stating they couldn't find it, despite the guy on the phone at Lost & Found saying cases stayed open indefinitely. He said maybe try Guest Services again in a couple of months to see if I get someone who'll give me a different answer.

It'll be a long while before we return to WDW, so my last resort is to try and DIY a replacement part and hopefully I can make it fit better than the original anyway.

Thanks for the attempt to help, though! I appreciate the responses. 💕
Hoping you get notice of this and can tell me if you were able to DIY? We are in the same situation and Disney has never been less helpful. We are going to have to make one for my son. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter