• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Banshee availability in Pandora?

moreisgood

Falling in love
Does anyone know what the current banshee toy situation is?

We were at WDW for several weeks, in June and July, and we went over EVERY morning at 9 am for weeks to finally get my daughter one. We left for 4 days to go to Vero Beach, and of course, the Rookery got a shipment while we were gone. Finally, a large shipment (last 2 days) came in, and my daughter was thrilled to bring a blue banshee home. And we were thrilled about not having to go to DAK first thing every morning. We are returning in early November, and she is already talking about adopting a sister for her banshee. I'll add that both my daughter are adopted, so any animal toy that needs to be "adopted" catches their attention.

Saw quite a few kids with them this past weekend so I'm sure they had plenty. Didn't look inside the store though as there was a pretty lengthy line to get into

That's good to hear! Usually, there is only a line when the banshee's arrive.

Has anyone been there, in the last couple of weeks, when there was not a line at the store in the morning? That's how you know there are no banshees.

I was there last week Monday. I asked the CM about availability, and he said that while they have not been selling out, the selection may be somewhat limited. I took that as meaning that if you want a certain color, get there early. If you just want a Banshee, you should be able to get one the majority of the time.

Was there this weekend. The shop was busy, and that is the busy area in the shop, but they seemed to have a decent selection. I am not sure if every style is available, but I know I saw people walking around with 4 different ones.

My advice on a Banshee is if they are in stock, wait right then and get it. The first day was the only day of our 2 week trip they had them. Missed out on the one thing I wanted on the trip.

We've experienced pretty good selection over the past 10 days or so... specifically, a few available color combos on 8/9, MANY combos available 8/12, 8/13, 8/14.

Last edited:
We were there Aug. 6 and there were plenty available and not a very long line. We were in the shop right after the first rope drop ride and again around 8:30 that night.

I'm on the bus on the way back to POFQ from AK. There were plenty of banshees in the shop this morning :)

OK, I'll bite. Just...what is a banshee? I googled and saw the post and pics on the Disney Parks Blog. But what's so cool about them that people wait so long and pay so much? (Just being prepared because I think YDS might want one. And he's saved a good bit of money, so if I think he'll like it, I'll steer him that way.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter