• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bahama Dreamin' Feb 27 2017

Hello! Is there a FB page for this?

I would like to add 2 cabins to the FE list please!

5522 -
Kristy
Kayce (girl-age 6)
Emma (girl-age 3)

7586-
Tyler and Courtney
Mikayla (girl-age 6)
Gabbi (girl-age 10 months)

Hello! Is there a FB page for this?

I would like to add 2 cabins to the FE list please!

5522 -
Kristy
Kayce (girl-age 6)
Emma (girl-age 3)

7586-
Tyler and Courtney
Mikayla (girl-age 6)
Gabbi (girl-age 10 months)

:welcome: Welcome Kmagic and party! :welcome:

There is a FB group for this cruise, and they have their own FE groups. The FE group I'm managing here is not related to the FB groups. With that in mind, would you like to join our group or go to the FB ones...or both?!?! I must ask because at the beginning some people signed up here and then did it again on FB not knowing we were two different entities.

Cheers!
Eric

Oh ok, I see. I'm fine staying with your FE group if you don't already have 11 cabins? Thanks!

Hello
I regret that we had to change our cruise date. We will not be sailing or able to participate in your FE exchange for Feb 27. I wish everyone a magical cruise! I will still be following this group and hope to read your post trip reports.
Thank you

Hello
I regret that we had to change our cruise date. We will not be sailing or able to participate in your FE exchange for Feb 27. I wish everyone a magical cruise! I will still be following this group and hope to read your post trip reports.
Thank you
Thanks for the heads up! Enjoy your cruise!
Cheers!
Eric

Hi Everyone! We're getting pretty excited about our upcoming cruise!! How about you!?!?!

Let's do a roll call; I just want to make sure everyone on the list on the first post is still committed to the cruise and the FE group (if signed up). Please reply to this post!

Cheers!
Eric

We would love to participate in a FE group also. I do not have a cabin number yet, but I will update that when I receive the info. We have 4 people in our cabin, Mom (Regan) 40, Dad (Trevor) 37, Lincoln (7), Carly (5).
Thank you,
Regs

We would love to participate in a FE group also. I do not have a cabin number yet, but I will update that when I receive the info. We have 4 people in our cabin, Mom (Regan) 40, Dad (Trevor) 37, Lincoln (7), Carly (5).
Thank you,
Regs

:welcome: Welcome Regs party!! :welcome:

I'll add your information to the first post, keep a weather eye on the first post for updates! And of course, just let me know when your cabin is assigned!

Cheers!
Eric

Hi - I hope this group is still open!

We're first time Disney cruisers, so this is all new to me - correct me if I'm doing anything wrong.
We're in cabin 9668.

Since this is an open group, please forgive us for keeping our names off for now.
Mom
Dad
6 yo daughter "C"
4 yo daughter "N"

Mom and Dad are celebrating 10th wedding anniversary!

:wizard::welcome: WELCOME CarrotHeads! :welcome:

And Happy 10th Anniversary!!

I'll add your info to the first post...are you interested in the FE group? No pressure, as first time cruisers you may want to skip it and see what its all about on the ship...that's what we did, and we participated on our second cruise.

AND we're at Disneyland RIGHT NOW, so I may not respond further until we are back at the place we exist and save money when we're not NOT at home..i.e. Disneyland:wizard:

Cheers!
Eric :sail:

Last edited:
I was wondering when you will close the group- just so I know when the numbers are finalized. Thank you!
Good question! I called for a roll call a while back and literally NO ONE responded. But you and CarrotHeads have joined since then. I'm gonna post another roll call with a respond by date of January 10th. I think this will give folks plenty of time to recover from the holidays and maybe realize they should check in here to see how the FE list is going. Anyone not responding will be dropped from the list, and then I'll close the list on the 11th. Anyone who joins after that will be on the Pixie Dust list.

>>>>>> Oswald FE Group Roll Call <<<<<<<

Ok everyone, if you signed up for the Oswald FE group you NEED to RESPOND by January 10th 2017 and confirm your commitment to the FE group. If you do NOT respond you will be dropped from the FE group. This may seem harsh, but I haven't heard from very many participants since they asked to be included, and it wouldn't be fair for those of us who are committed to buy/make gifts for folks who might not even be on the cruise anymore.

Anyone wishing to participate in the FE group after January 10th will be added to a Pixie Dust FE group.

Cheers!
Eric

>>>>>> Oswald FE Group Roll Call <<<<<<<

Ok everyone, if you signed up for the Oswald FE group you NEED to RESPOND by January 10th 2017 and confirm your commitment to the FE group. If you do NOT respond you will be dropped from the FE group. This may seem harsh, but I haven't heard from very many participants since they asked to be included, and it wouldn't be fair for those of us who are committed to buy/make gifts for folks who might not even be on the cruise anymore.

Anyone wishing to participate in the FE group after January 10th will be added to a Pixie Dust FE group.

Cheers!
Eric
I am here. Just a suggestion- maybe add this roll call comment as a reply to each of the people that are supposed to be participating. A reply to one of my comments will send me an email notification, where as, you or anyone just making a post on this thread will not notify me at all. I physicially have to pull the thread up. It might get a few more people to reply yay or nay at least. Hope you have happy holidays and thanks for organizing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter