Backstage Magic Solo?

Done it solo. And my experience was WONDERFUL! That first night, I don't know what I had, but I was puking up my guts all night. When our guides found that out, and that I might have to forgo the first day of the tour, they had the hotel pack up some food items, so I'd have something to eat without leaving my room, if I did have to forgo that first day. Fortunately, I was able to continue on and not miss seeing anything that first day.

For me, the value of the tour is what you got to see on the tour exceeds what I paid as a solo. I saw the backstage of the Jim Henson Company studio with lunch at the studio. A tour of Walt Disney Imagineering. The backstage of Walt Disney Studio with lunch at the studio, etc.

Yes, for me, it was worth going solo.

I'm really interested in doing this tour, but would also probably end up doing it alone.... IF affordable. I love anything having to do with Disney history!

Just wondering the best time of year to do this tour with best weather conditions and lower crowd levels? I've been to DLR once but it was a loooong time ago!! I'm a WDW vetaran since the parks opened!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter