Back of head - picture thread

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
OK folks, this is what I want to see. Pictures of the back's of heads.

I even suggest next time you are at WDW, you go out of your way to not only take pics of the backs of heads, I want you to start requesting from PHOTOPASS photographers to start taking pictures of the backs of heads.

Some of my favourite pics from my last trip were backs of heads.

Here are a few.

This is my son having the time of his life at Chef Mickey's, I wonder if he's smiling....

minnieandchefmickeys.jpg

Here's my son and daughter meeting Snow White after a private story telling, I bet the look on there face is priceless...

SnowWhite.jpg

Fantasmic! The lake is on FIRE I tell you, and the glow on the faces must be a sight to see...

Fantasmic.jpg

Even Topiaries are marvelled by the Epcot ball...

Epcot.jpg

Ok... Let's see the back's of your heads...

I like back-of-head shots! Helps tell a story sometimes, of how awe-inspiring or interesting a view or scene is...to see others' backs of heads as the peer at the scene, oblivious to you behind them snapping shots.

Here's a few back-of-head shots I like:

66-230409114619-7.jpeg

73439583.jpg

73481976.jpg

100_3313.jpg
the back of my husbands head, though it has a hat on it
100_3564.jpg
my son's head
100_2956.jpg
dylan with tigger- our 11mo old
100_3029.jpg
my older son
100_3036.jpg
kids on winnie the pooh
100_3200-1.jpg
I even got the back of minnies head.

I think this is all the back of the heads I have. Though I may have several more. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter