• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from first trip....

Disney2017

Earning My Ears
Sadly we are home!

We had the most unbelievable, amazing holiday!! I had done a lot of research so felt sort of prepared but I was blown away by how wonderful everything was. Hotel, food, busses, parks, lines, weather.....everything seemed just perfect ha ha!

Thank you all for posting so many great tips!

I'll never forget my first trip... that moment you realize you've found a place you will have to return to over and over again. So glad you caught the bug! It's a great community of fun loving kids at heart! :) Hope you're already thinking of future visits!

So glad to hear you had a wonderful time. I still remember my first trip with my husband and kids. Driving up to MK, seeing the castle!! It was so exciting. My kids have been hooked ever since. I hope you and your family continue to enjoy many more Disney vacations!

The parks were nice this past week. Not too crowded most of the time. Really great week to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter