Bachelorette Weekend

Laurajeremy

Mouseketeer
OK so here goes--- We are planning a girls weekend to Disney and staying at the Coronado--We will be celebrating an upcoming marriage so this will be her bachelorette party weekend!!!
Now we all know how family friendly Disney is (and no we are not looking for strippers or anything along those lines) but we also want to make it an interesting time
Does anyone have any ideas of things we can do? make her do? etc-- 0r know of any place for me to check for ideas?
Thanks for your help
Laura

I imagine The Comedy Warehouse could help with getting her involved in some audience participation that would probably be a lot of fun... Also, the Adventurers Club had a great time harrassing me the night before our event. Just let one of the hosts or hostesses know what you are celebrating and enlist their help. Wearing the bride ears goes a long way too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter