Babysitting if you are offsite

Oncemorewithfeeling

Earning My Ears
A good friend is going to WDW and is staying offsite. Can he put his children in one of Disney's kid's clubs for babysitting in the evening or is it only for onsite guests?

Also, if he can't can he use the Fairy Godmothers etc. for offsite babysitting?

I believe you can use some of the kid clubs but not all of them. It's probably best to ring WDW and check.
We used the one at the Y&B when we were staying offsite, but we were moving onsite later in our trip, so I am not sure if that made a difference or not.

Bev

My family and I stayed offsite at a Universal/Loew's property. We loved it and highly recommend it by the way. Don't think Disney has the way cool Dive-in movies that all 3 Loew's properties have.

At any rate, we tried the following kid's clubs: The Neverland Club, The Sand Castle Club and Club Dolphin. Of the 3 I believe she liked Neverland and Club Dolphin best. The reason for this I suspect is not because of the quality of the club but the fact that there were more children to interact with at the other clubs.

We also had her attend The Mariner's Club at the Royal Pacific Resort and Club Portofino at Portofino Bay. She loved these 2 as well.

This was the first time we had ever put in her in kid's clubs and we are now planning a cruise where she will be in a children's program most of the day. Even though she is in preschool she really loves to be around children her own age. I highly recommend all the clubs above. Very good staff at all of them and all clubs were clean and well lit (with the exception of the Neverland Club which had themed dimly lit play areas) At both Loew's properties everything looked as though they had just bought it, brand spanking new. Probably because they don't get as much traffic as the Disney resort kid's clubs. The SandCastle club at the Yacht and Beach was very nice my daughter preferred the others because only 3 other children were in the club when we dropped off our daughter that night.

Hope this helps

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter