B2B changes

We are on the first leg of our B2B now and will have to go through retesting on Friday. Hoping it’s negative and we can get back on.

We are on the first leg of our B2B now and will have to go through retesting on Friday. Hoping it’s negative and we can get back on.
could you please let us know if they are still having you pack in between sailings? our first leg is 08.26, thank you!

We are embarking soon on a back to back and have submitted our recovery letters for both legs of the trip. They are both showing clear to sail. I am also curious to what our actual experience will be on the second leg. I will report back when we return.
To follow up on my experience. I had emailed Disney prior to my cruise and did not get an answer prior to cruising. I went and spoke to guest services the first night. The CM I spoke to was unsure, he went to the back to speak to a supervisor and came back and told us we were good to go, no need to pack, no need for a test at the port. I did let our stateroom host know that we would not be packing up due to sailing on a 90 day recovery letter. When we got back to Port Canaveral we went through customs and walked right back in to check in without question.

To follow up on my experience. I had emailed Disney prior to my cruise and did not get an answer prior to cruising. I went and spoke to guest services the first night. The CM I spoke to was unsure, he went to the back to speak to a supervisor and came back and told us we were good to go, no need to pack, no need for a test at the port. I did let our stateroom host know that we would not be packing up due to sailing on a 90 day recovery letter. When we got back to Port Canaveral we went through customs and walked right back in to check in without question.
i was on Wish B2B aug 8 and Aug 12. we had recovery letters for Aug 8, we had the tests May 12. but for the Aug 12 cruise, we were 91 days outside..so it didn't count. we had to pack and retest.
we did meet other B2B that had recovery letters that covered both legs of the B2B. They did not have to pack. they just had to get off with the rest of us. still had to leave customs and then wait in terminal to reboard.
I am not aware that "not packing" unless you have 90 day recovery is allowed. you still have to pack.

i was on Wish B2B aug 8 and Aug 12. we had recovery letters for Aug 8, we had the tests May 12. but for the Aug 12 cruise, we were 91 days outside..so it didn't count. we had to pack and retest.
we did meet other B2B that had recovery letters that covered both legs of the B2B. They did not have to pack. they just had to get off with the rest of us. still had to leave customs and then wait in terminal to reboard.
I am not aware that "not packing" unless you have 90 day recovery is allowed. you still have to pack.
As stated we were sailing with a 90 day recovery letter. My original question to the group was what the procedure is with the 90 day recovery letter now that they are having everyone pack up between cruises. I was reporting back my experience which is that we did not have to pack up or restest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter